View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 06:30 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Good Morning,

I see nobody has been back to try out the new server, seems to be working fine thank you AZZ.

Rosebud hope you are feeling much better this morning after a good nights sleep. Do take care of yourself.

Lynn, I hope there is some improvement in Dillons leg today and Griff also hope your tummy is better.

June hope you too are feeling a bit brighter today and not in so much pain.

The sun is out already this morning so I am happy and the washing machine is on. All I have to do is get Amber out for a walk and then wait for the washing to finish to go out on the line. Have a good day everyone, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Morning Moyra,
I nipped on at about 2am but thought it was a bit early to start the thread Lol.
Hope Rosebud is doing o.k
Off to the drs for me today, already had the appointment arrange but will have to tell her about my Tum.... pain is a lot better but still there, also have an appointment with the nurse and then i have to get back (hopefully avoiding being sent to the hospital) and sedate deags to go to the vet to start immunotherapy, i will be knackered Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Good morning all, a fairly nice day so far!
Brian did well yesterday, saw a lovely pre-assessment nurse. She thinks he will be done as a day case which pleases him
We visited our new Aldi store .....rubbish! We will stick with Lidl

We have just found a Tick on Peps. Bri got it out and disposed of it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 07:11 AM
ewwwww no, i don't like ticks...they are creepy!!!
good to hear Brian got on well and great he can hopefully be home the same day
i suppose i better get another coffee and decide what to wear
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

Fingers crossed the sun stays out for the washing Moyra I have some rock bashing to do. Roll on Thursday hope the machine arrives early.
Morning griff good luck at the Dr's and with Deags.
Morning Nippy Jen, glad Brian's appointment went well.

Had a nice day with my friend yesterday not too bad a drive over and back too which is what I like.
Gorden has gone back to London he is meeting Michael tonight Michael is buying him something to eat and drink as a belated birthday present.
He is home tomorrow night for August.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Good morning

Hope the sun shines until your washing is dry Moyra

Busy day Lynn rock bashing down on the river Hope Dillon has improved. I bet yu can't wait until Gordon is home for the holidays.

Hope your tum is nothing nasty Grff. Good luck for this afternoon both for you and Deags.

Good that Brian will be seen as a day case hopefully When Barry has his op his will be done that way.

Sun is shinning here but still very windy. Off into town for a couple of cards and to pay some bills and if OH feels like it a quick walk along the sea front for a blow.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Good luck at the doctors today griff.
Lynn such a shame that Gorden has had to go back but I'm glad you had a good day with your friend.
Sue we have a lot of wind here too but I'm hoping it will dry Pepsi's chair covers!
I'm going to pick the last of the rhubarb now and get it in the freezer.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Morning all, dry but cloudy here so hopefully the painter can finish the outside walls. Then hopefully he will start the kitchen cupboards on Friday unless the paint comes Wednesday. Can't do it Thursday as I am out and the dog doesn't particularly like him. Shame because I am sure it was the vet that upset that apple cart. Oh well off to do some paper shredding. bfn have a good day all and hope Rosebud is feeling better today. We all have off days. I know only too well. Lynn the card worked perfectly ok so it was Argos that was at fault. What do Canikur tablets do? He is on something else to help called diahalt.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Here we go brenda I think June uses them sometimes. they worked for Dillon.

http://www.viovet.co.uk/Canikur_Diar...btdmDW1L4pBTrW
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Morning all,
Didn't get up till 8am this morning and then Liam rang about 8.30
I did try to get on last night after work about 10.45 ish but couldn't get on then I went to bed.
Just saw Rosebud wasn't too good so hope you are feeling a bit better this morning.
Moyra hope you've had a good walk with Amber and your washing dries.
Griff should be done tomorrow all but the painting but I will be able to cook, and wash my clothes
Hope you get on ok at the docs and sort your tum and hope Deags gets on ok at the vets.
Sue could I possibly send some bills your way? hope you get your walk along the seafront
NJ glad it went ok with Brian, and yuk to the tick
Lynn hope Gordon enjoys his belated birthday meal, and hope you enjoy having him home for the month
I love shredding paper Brenda, find it therapeutic
Well the floor guy is here, putting down the floor tiles, they look good already, Rosie is sat upstairs with Lauryn
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »