Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 07:28 PM

This is what happens...

When puppies jump in too much mud...

Nigredo woke up smelling like hell this morning after his romp in the mud.... soooo....

Not cool mom... NOT.... COOL

Have you ever seen such a sad sight??

Feeling better now that we're out of the water

Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Just look at the colour of that water...
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 08:06 PM
lol! Fortunately Bella loves going in the water - sea and lake and also loves going in the bath or shower.

I don't get muddy coloured water but I get tons of sand in the bottom of the bath.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Just look at the colour of that water...
Oooo. Hahaha that's just what I was thinking Malka.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Yes, the water was HORRIBLE looking. But now me haz a clean puppy dog
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Although Bella never 'looks' dirty and always looks 'shiny' I just LOVE the feel of stroking her when she's had a bath!
antiques2bloved
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Poor dog. Maybe you should consider getting him some Pawz?? Just sayin They have there benefits Hope he doesn't love baths, because that's a lot of puppydum to be lifting in and out of the bathtub once a day.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Tang, I think that lady Bella does a FAR BETTER job of avoiding filth than Nigredo. Jade would NEVER put her paws in filth, much less DIVE in it!! The ladies are so much more dainty.

Nigredo always looks nice and shiny, as well. He smelled REALLY bad which is why he got the bath. The muddy gunk was very still and not running, so it was just a disaster.

Antiques2bloved, he can't stand baths... but stands nice and still for them because he knows it'll be over faster if he doesn't make a fuss.

He's a whopping 74 lbs now and he won't jump in by himself... so forbid I ended up having to haul him in and out each day

I find it hard to believe that a FEMALE dog would stand in disgusting gunk like this...

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2014, 11:53 PM
lol! Well she is a laydee!

But hell Myra when my dogs were big as Nigredo they didn't gt as far as the BATHROOM they were HOSED DOWN in the yard before being allowed in the house.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Tang, girl please tell me you didn't think I brought that big smelly dripping mess inside my house??

He got the hose first, of course. In the thread where I showed them down by the lake (muddy puddle really), it stated clearly in his last photo that he got the hose first, leaf rolling next, and THEN the house. In THAT order

I didn't bathe him until this morning, because when I woke up he had this awful smell to him... as if he had lain in poo or something rotten all night instead of his dog bed.

Next time we go down, perhaps a leash for him might be in order. I'd like to avoid this next time if at all possible... but trust me, a happier mutt puppy you'd have been hard pressed to find

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >