Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-12-2013, 01:11 PM

Typical Morning With Dogs

I wonder why dogs act like they haven't seen you in a year in the morning. It's total chaos here with wiggling bodies vying for the morning hugs and kisses. Any thoughts.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-12-2013, 01:17 PM
I know what you mean but I don't get that in a morning but I do anytime I come in during the day.....sometimes if I've only been upstairs for 2 minutes
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Nigredo, who sleeps in my room doesn't really act like that. If I am late getting up, he will jump on my head to wake me (ouch) but once I get out of bed, all quiet.

We go and get Jade from her crate first thing. Jade spins in a few circles in her crate (and might make a bit of noise) right as I grab her leash to go potty, but once she's out... no silliness, either.

I open the door and Nigredo goes out to potty and dip my feet into some house shoes and follow with Jade on her leash. They go potty and then back in and all is quiet usually.

In defense, I am not a morning person at all, do not normally sleep very well, and am usually very cranky in the mornings and not up for any antics...
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Even if I fall asleep on the couch with them all around in the same room they still act like a bunch of goofs, lol.