Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 06:57 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

BREAKING NEWS, We have no less than EIGHT beautiful, new puppies courtesy of Mabs , what a clever girl she is, and poor June is probably zonked out somewhere on the kitchen floor along with everyone else on here who managed to keep up well on into the night. Huuuge contrats to you both June, and hopefully, you will start a new thread where we can enjoy all the lovely pics and latest news we are going to get without having to wade through these daily's for the weeks ahead, just to keep up with it all, as it was hard work last time for us, so it would be lovely if we had them all in one place to go to. I hope they the are all healthy and suckling

My keyboard is dying on me now.....

Jenny hope Flash is still doing ok with the meds
Pat, Good luck with the osteopath today and hope she gets you out of all that pain

Off to get my wheel put on, then Asda, then the doc, then the van for the new guest arriving tomorrow, and Dave home tonight. Can't type anymore cos it's getting all stuck on me, probably needs a battery.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Morning Helena just back in with Bella. She'd better start a new thread it's murder keeping up on an android!

I know you will believe me when I say that after being unable to sleep coz of pain it's hardly hurting at allthis morning. Was it not ever thus? Seeya later I have 20 mins to be out of here!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Morning H, Pat and all,

Firstly congratulations to June and mabs. Hope your new children are all doing well.

I have my long 11 hour working day today. (Hope Lyla can behave herself) and then off to bingo tonight.

I took Lyla for her first injection yesterday, she never even flinched, she was too busy trying to explore and found it all very exciting. She wasn't so keen on being confined in the cat box though and her paws were hanging out the front trying to grab everything. She just has no fear, not even of water when I'm in the shower. She certainly keeps me occupied.

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead H, hope it all goes smoothly.

Sorry to hear you have been in pain Pat and I hope you can sleep better tonight.

Well I had better go and start my long day. I will see you all hopefully in the morning.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Morning Helena and all who follow,

What an exciting night last night with live updates as each new pup made its way into the world. Thanks again June and well done to you both. I hope Mabs is OK and the all the pups are doing well. 6th November is a date to remember .... ooooh that rhythms as your 'fab four' litter was born exactly a year ago ..... twelve pups born on that day

Flash has obliged this morning so a huge relief to me and he's so much better so back in my own bed tonight rather than being on the settee on the kitchen.

I've recently come back from dropping son at the station as I was up and dressed anyway.

The are the comments that I would have posted yesterday had Mabs not started producing puppies
Helena - Thank goodness you were there to 'save' Zena when she chocked on that treat ... how frightening that must have been. I meant to say yesterday that yellow hair could be the next big fashion
Pat - Good luck today at the osteo and the lack of pain now is probably due to the thought of what the osteo will do to you.
Sara - I hope your knee is feeling better today and you are managing keep warm.
Daisy - I bet your dogs are loving day-care and I hope your job continues to go well.
Lynne - I hope Taff's leg is OK today.
Lacey - Christmas lights all ready in Belfast .... too early. Can you sneak to the controls and turn them off again.
Jen - That photo of Scooby was so sweet. What a relief that they have welcomed him back today .... if he's been paying attention he may be able to save your life one day

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Bev - you snuck in while I was typing. I hope your long day goes well and your enjoy Bingo later. What a good girl Lyla was yesterday at the vet.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Good morning all,
Pat- i hope your osteo can start to sort out your arm.
Helena- hows dave? Sounds like you have a busy day planned.
June- Hows the mabs and the babies ?
Malka- i hope you and pereg had a peaceful night.
I'm not up to much today, i'v got the tv repair man bringing ken's truck tv back, it can't be repaired he's only had it 18 months, they don't make things to last anymore.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Morning Helena & Pat & everyone else.
It sure was an exciting & emotional night last night. Hope June & Mabs had a good sleep after it was all over.
Good luck at the Osteo Pat
We don't want your keyboard dying Helena can't remember we what you said you'd be doing
Looks as though it's going to be a nice day today. Taff has definatly hurt his leg. Yesterday after his walk everytime he stood up he lifted his left paw up as though it was sore. I've checked it & his leg but can't find anything - apart from him jumping when I've been round his toes - ( are dogs ticklish ) This morning he's limping badly after lying down all night so I'm presuming its muscular. I'll keep an eye on him for a few days & only have lead walks.
to everybody who comes on later
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Morning all.

Eight! Blimey, 8 little furbabies. Well done Mabs and TW! You all must be shattered. Congratulations to you all.

Tang, I hope your osteo can sort out what is going on with your arm and you can get some sleep later on.

Madmare, Lyla sounds a wee honey, I love cats with a bit of attitude, they are so much fun

Jen, glad Flash is performing for you, that is better for him.

Lynne, I hope Taff hasn't got anything too serious going on, it's such a worry when they are sore.

TW I hope 8 was where poor Mabs stopped, wondering if there have been more overnight.

I am going back to bed once Davie is off to school, some git gave me their cold and I feel yucky, so staying in bed and hoping I feel better later cause I have to run a shoot tonight at cadets! I can't miss it either cause I have to organize meeting the cadets on Sunday morning. TBH I could do without it though.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Morning Helena another busy day for you by the sounds of it. You better hurry up and resuscitate that keyboard we need you back here.

TW huge congrats on the pups. My hubby doesn't have anything to do with the computer and can't understand why I am on it 24/7 but when we got up this morning he said quick you had better put your machine on and see how many babies there were!

Hope Flash has had a good night.
I hope Pats shoulder is more comfortable...good luck with the Osteo Pat
Now my brain has died, can't remember anything else so I will just wish you all a good day, see you all later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-11-2013, 09:12 AM

I gave up last night after Mabs had produced six so it was well into the early hours before I got to bed, and Da Booga got me up less than an hour later even though she had pee'd before I locked up. A couple of hours later it must have been pee and poo as she was out longer than just a pee. She did let me have a bit more sleep after the alarm went for her 7am meds but once I surfaced she had the urgent gotta go outs and she had poo'd on the door mat before I managed to get in here to let her out.

Actually with the amount she ate and drank yesterday afternoon/evening while she was so post-ictal I am not surprised she had so much to get rid of.

Anyhow, after yesterday's performance with Da Booga, then the excitement of the puppy birthing, I cannot even remember what day it is today let alone who did what yesterday [apart from Mabs] or who is doing what today.

Helena - I hope Dave is feeling better today.

Pat - good luck at the Osteo - I hope she can help you.

Lorraine - I hope your cold clears up pdq.

Bev - did you get your missing toolbars back?

June - I hope you got some sleep and that Mabs and her babes are doing well.

I think that is all I can remember, so hope everyone has a good day.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »