Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 08:44 AM

My favourite Staffy

My sister's dog - Spexy Munchy. I dogsat him last year and my son just found this one on his mobile from when they were over there. He really is a SUPER dog!

Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Aww lovely boy
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2013, 08:57 AM
I love staffies - never met such an intellectual looking one though! No doubt Bella put him in his place.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 10:55 AM
I think he's an academic What a handsome boy
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Bella thinks she is the boss. He just tolerates her and gets concerned when he thinks she's heading for trouble bless him.

He lets her have ALL his stuff - all except his latest toy and he will pick that up and take it with him even to go out to pee if Bella is there!

Best behaved dog I've had the pleasure of knowing.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 01:43 PM
He looks gorgeous.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 02:32 PM

Great,pic,he's so handsome
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post

Great,pic,he's so handsome
A rescue (well sort of - my bro in law's son couldn't keep him any longer as he was heading off to AUS) so sis and bro in law took him in. He then stole the hearts of the whole family (twin neices too). They've since both moved out to live on their own and I think they miss the dog more than they miss their mum lol!

Bro in law now early retired from the Met (SCO senior officer with long service award) and it's his first dog and he threw his whole life into training Munch and they are inseparable. But my sis is the funniest. Never had a pet in her life. She is now besotted to the extent of being ludicrous. She made my neice apologise to Munch after telling him off about something - said she thought he was still upset at being told off - told her to go and 'make it up with Munchy' lol!

He sleeps on their bed. They take him EVERYWHERE - stopped gadding round the continent and now favour Yorkshire cottage dogs welcome breaks! She only came here in May with one of the neices coz husband was at home with Munch and (I kid you not) she made him put munch in the iPad every night so she could talk to him!

She works locally in govt pension dept and comes home lunchtime to see Munchy! If ever there was proof of the JOY that a dog can bring - her family is the living proof!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Methinks Aunty Pat is a little besotted as well
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Methinks Aunty Pat is a little besotted as well
I absolutely ADORE him. And he is the first Staffy I've really been up close and personal with. Seen them out walking in UK (don't see them here) but I can certainly understand why those who own them are so enamoured of them.

Good too that members of the Police Service (bro in law and also one of the twin neices) are so besotted with them too and give them a good press whenever they talk about them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >