Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2012, 10:25 PM

Proud of Tara dog

So Tara, our foster, has never been left for any length of time on her own, we were a bit worried cause she's so young that she may destroy the place. So the other night we were round at my Uncle's having a laugh while Brian fixed Uncle's computer (again)...we were out for a good 2-3 hours as I had to go to cadets. Came back...nothing, nothing chewed, no suspicious puddles and no little brown messages.

Perhaps a one off?

Nope, tonight, again round at Uncle Dericks (Yes that is how it's spelt ), we have been out for a good 4 hours at least, and came back. Not a thing chewed, still no suspicious little puddles and definately no messages.

Brilliant, I think having Dougal there as company has been a big bonus for her, she imitates him and since he sleeps while we are away....so does she when we did get back we got such a greeting, she came up and showed us her rawhide chewbone and wiggling from end to end.

So proud of her, she's done so well...now if we could just cure this obsession for digging holes and trying to pull my arm out of my socket...
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Well done Tara I must admit, the first few times I came home and Ranger hadn't caused chaos I was so chuffed with him too lol. But as for the hole digging and arm pulling, surely you are hoping for too much
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2012, 02:57 PM
What a good girl! [is she going to be another failed foster...? ]
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2012, 04:14 PM
What a good girl. Not sure how i would cope with a dog that couldnt be left alone