Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosemary.corner
New Member!
Female 

10-09-2011, 08:13 AM

Sky

Sky is really enjoying her walkies especially when she is let loose on Kit Hill. She love exploring and running up all the tracks but always comes back when called. Have met some really lovely dogs and owners all very friendly.

She blotted her copybook yesterday when I left her in the car while I had my eyes tested. When I got back she had demolished a kitchen roll - what a mess! (note dont leave one in the boot in future).

Found an old plastic toy down the park this week and sky loves chasing for it. Am training her to sit before I throw it. She gets hugely excited and barks a lot.
Rosemary.corner
New Member!
Female 

15-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Sky's personality is coming more to the fore now that she is getting used to her new surroundings. she's quite good at letting us know if she wants something - usually treats! she's been getting a bit iffy with her food since Christmas as she thinks she will get something more exciting than that boring old dried stuff! She likes lots of cuddles and is so much more alert in the home. Not sleeping so much. All in all she has turned out to be an all round star and I get more fond of her each day.