Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:02 PM

Delta 7 year old White Boxer bitch

Poor Delta has been with Boxer Rescue Liverpool for 5 months with NO interest at all so I am cross posting to see if any dogseyers can help

Delta is a 7 year old boxer girl who came to us with her daughter Angel. Delta is a real people dog and loves attention, she is good with kids too! But would prefare to be the only pet in the house. These girls were going to be homed together, but both dogs have very different personalities and energy levels. Delta just wans a quiet life and is happy to plod along with the odd mad half hour, wheras Angel is constantly wanting to play and be on the go all day!
Delta is a lovely girl, she does have some scars all over her but we arent too sure what has happened. She is a lovely girl and would make a great addition to any family home.
she has been brought up with kids and other dogs but would be best as the only dog in the home as she isnt overly keen on them! She has NOT lived with cats, if you have cats you must be prepared to put time and effort into training them to get along

If you think you have the right type of home to offer Delta, please contact Boxer Rescue Liverpool.

Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Boxer rescue Liverpool are good people ..
Nicky and the ladies have helped loads of boxers ..
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:14 PM
They really are arnt they Murf. I dont understand this with Delta she seems wonderful and shes beautiful. I think perhaps needing to be an only is holder her back slighly from the comments on FB
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:16 PM
That is sad-I guess it may be her age as well putting people off as someone in the breed told me Boxers don't often make double figures. I hope she finds a new home soon.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Its a vicious circle , the people who would be able to cope with her and handle a 7 year old boxer will be the kinda people who already have boxers ...
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Lovely girl - do hope she gets a home soon xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
That is sad-I guess it may be her age as well putting people off as someone in the breed told me Boxers don't often make double figures. I hope she finds a new home soon.
Thats true, there are exceptions, (Bandit was 11) but most people who own the breed will start to get twitchy when they reach around 8

Hope the poor baby finds a home soon for her twilight years... the oldies are the best,
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Still no interest in poor Delta
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm sure if she could live with another plodding type dog she'd have more interest.
KarenPetsPantry
New Member!
Female 

03-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Poor Delta, if it helps I can put a notice in my shop in Stockton Heath, Warrington?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >