View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2011, 07:50 PM

Anyone else had this (youtube copyright).

As I'm confused, fair enough it don't take a lot but. Anyways last year when my little English rabbit died I made a youtube memorial for her, its named 'in memory of Nancy, August 23rd 2009 to March 31st 2010', I made it through one true media, and used all my own photos, and have done this with other vids aswell, no problems with anyone, but I checked my emails today and up rocked a email from youtube, titled information about your vidoe, and one paragraph that stood out was that the vid 'may have content that is owned or licensed by GoDigital for a third party' and it tells me to go to another link to see how it affects my video, but I'm on my phone and can't access it fully, but I know all photos are mine, the music is from onetruemedia, but everything used that is from OTM is credited at the end, but why would some company or whatever be saying this about my vid which is a memorial video for a rabbit? So I'm a bit confused, but has anyone else had this before?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-08-2011, 08:44 PM
It's usually if you have used some music in the video and the music copyright owner doesn't want to allow it on youtube vids...
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Well I was thinking that, but the song on it was just one of the free choices you can choose on onetruemedia, which is credited at the end and the same as my other vids it just seems a bit wierd suppose I'll have to wait and see what they say when I'm next at a computer.