Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 06:48 PM

Dog Whisperer dog bed anyone?

I defected from Waitrose this week as Tesco sent me a £10 e-voucher to use on a delivery. When we got our shopping there was a Tesco direct book with it. I thought I would have a look at the dog stuff and to my surprise there is a range of 4 different beds for dogs called "Dog Whisperer by Cesar Millan" and they each have this embroidered on then.

The pictures show Cesar sitting on the edge of the bed with an Italian Greyhound (I think? May be a Whippet?) and a Border Terrier. I imagine the beds come with a remote control so you can press a button and activate an electric shock on the bed if your dog doesn't move off when you decide you need to assert your "pack-leadership"and want to sit there instead.

Page 107 if anyone's interested? They range from £25.00 to £34.99 and I wonder how much CM will make out of them?

I have often wondered why he doesn't link up with a certain brand of tinned dog food that bears his name?!! He could be on the adverts and sort that little Westie out with a few corrections.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Not for me thanks!!!
I'll probably go TSSST! every time my dog sits on it and kick him in the ribs while he's asleep....
MINIMUM
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 07:44 PM
LOL......maybe that sort of bed would get my greyhound up and moving now and again....LOL. but I know what you mean about CM doesn't take long for (no doubt well intentioned when he first started) capitalism to make profit the driving force..