View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sandythe whippe
New Member!
Male 

25-02-2011, 03:43 PM

Mad escape whippet (walks in the Ewhurst area of Surrey wanted)

Hi,
I am an owner of a rescue Lurcher/Whippet from Battesea. She is a fantastic little girl however letting her have time off the lead is very difficult. The woods near where we live are not secure and Deer, Rabbiits, small fluffy small moving dogs cause me to have heart failure every time she is off the lead. would lovt to know if anyone could give me some ideas of walks in Surrey we live near Ewhurst that would be suitable for this adorable but scatty whippet.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Are there any parks you could go to that are fenced in? You could "employ" a friend or two to stand by any gates to make sure they stay shut. Alternatively, see if you can make use of fenced in tennis courts early in the morning/late at night!
Another alternative is to see if anyone local rents out a horse paddock/fenced in field for this sort of thing.
sandythe whippe
New Member!
Male 

25-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Are there any parks you could go to that are fenced in? You could "employ" a friend or two to stand by any gates to make sure they stay shut. Alternatively, see if you can make use of fenced in tennis courts early in the morning/late at night!
Another alternative is to see if anyone local rents out a horse paddock/fenced in field for this sort of thing.
Many thanks for the suggestions. Love the picture of your dog