Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 04:07 PM

My Doglets at Bradgate Park

I hate taking photos on a dull day, they always look slightly depressing and grainy but hey ho, nowt I can do about it!

Jed playing with a ball - Yes, he does do that on very rare occassions when he feels like he can spare the energy!

Jessie:

Flynn:

Thanks for looking!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Great pics Leanne !
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 04:35 PM
They pose beautifully. That looks like a nice walk.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 04:54 PM
It would be an even nicer walk if I didnt have to be on the look out for deer (especially after Flynn chased some last week when none of the dogs normally pay deer any attention so I was on guard more today!)

I love that bracken type of terrain and fortunately, it's only a couple of junctions down the M1 in Leicestershire.
The dogs enjoyed themselves and they were as good as gold today, didnt give me any cause for stress (I pay a price for encouraging them to hunt) and we had a brilliant 3.5 hours wandering about.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Great pics, love the last one!
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
It would be an even nicer walk if I didnt have to be on the look out for deer (especially after Flynn chased some last week when none of the dogs normally pay deer any attention so I was on guard more today!)

I love that bracken type of terrain and fortunately, it's only a couple of junctions down the M1 in Leicestershire.
The dogs enjoyed themselves and they were as good as gold today, didnt give me any cause for stress (I pay a price for encouraging them to hunt) and we had a brilliant 3.5 hours wandering about.
I go to bradgate often, though havent been in a while- the deer do put me off as they camouflage very well, and also a lady i know had her collie attacked and killed by out of control dogs there and there were a few other dog attacks...a little offputting to say the least!

Great pics
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Great pics, i love the second one of Jed
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Collie Convert View Post
I go to bradgate often, though havent been in a while- the deer do put me off as they camouflage very well, and also a lady i know had her collie attacked and killed by out of control dogs there and there were a few other dog attacks...a little offputting to say the least!

Great pics
I did notice that there seemed to be alot of dogs running amok but the ones we came across were friendly (Jessie and a cocker were having a right old game of chase with a bit of boxing mixed in). At this time of year the bracken is very flat, it had actually been either eaten right down or cut, so it was very easy to see the deer and we steered clear of them. I guess it would be far more difficult to spot them in summer.

I think we spent more time in Swithland Wood though as we did a circular walk.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Gorgeous pics. I love Jed, what a cute face he has!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >