Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 02:53 PM

Who do i call?

regarding a local pub that reg serves 16 and 17 year old alcohol?she knows they are underage and still does it the outcome is abusive kids roaming the streets at 3 in the morning when she kicks them out.
i have spoken to the police and they said they would look into it its still going on and no-one has been in there about it. cant ring police when this abuse is going on cos a few neighbours did and one had her car smashed and the other had her house egged! and they would know it was me who called them. any suggestions think the land lady actualy owns the pub rather than a brewery, but shes been doing this for years and i wantit stopped fed up with it now these kids shouldnt been walking the street pissed up so much they dont know what they are doing
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 03:01 PM
council as they issue licences for alcohol....i think....also i would talk to trading standards as they do 'sting' operations to see if people are obeying the law

sue
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 03:04 PM
brilliant thank you