Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 10:07 AM

Alfie Moon! SBT

It's 2 weeks today that Mr Moon arrived in our family and he is doing brilliantly! For a little pup who had such a bad start he has embraced family life even if that has meant living with the most hormonal Jack Russell in the UK! He goes for his second jabs today so not long and I can get him out for walks which he desperately needs now! He must be going stir crazy despite all the visits to friends we've been doing!

tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Now you know my feelings on little Alfred. He's coming to live with me and thats final! Tilly says she will take care of him and teach him right from wrong. Cant wait until he can come walkies with us.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Now you know my feelings on little Alfred. He's coming to live with me and thats final! Tilly says she will take care of him and teach him right from wrong. Cant wait until he can come walkies with us.
Well something has happened with Lily as she actually started playing last night (not with Alfie but she hasn't touched her toys for a good 3 weeks now) and this morning she was mildly pleased to see him! He got a wag and a little kiss which is a major break through! She may take you up on that offer although she'll have him back in the evening as she does like snuggling up with him, he makes a great hot water bottle! So looking forward to his first walk too, he will love it!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Well something has happened with Lily as she actually started playing last night (not with Alfie but she hasn't touched her toys for a good 3 weeks now) and this morning she was mildly pleased to see him! He got a wag and a little kiss which is a major break through! She may take you up on that offer although she'll have him back in the evening as she does like snuggling up with him, he makes a great hot water bottle! So looking forward to his first walk too, he will love it!
Thats good news, Lily must be starting to feel a bit better. Im sure once she's through her hormonal stage, she'll love the little fella.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Thats good news, Lily must be starting to feel a bit better. Im sure once she's through her hormonal stage, she'll love the little fella.
I really hope so! Plus getting them out on walks together will help too.
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 11:33 AM
He looks gorgeous & I'm glad Lily's finally decided he's ok.

Are you really having him tillytheterrier?
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 11:59 AM
His little face = GORGEOUS!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by wilbar View Post
He looks gorgeous & I'm glad Lily's finally decided he's ok.

Are you really having him tillytheterrier?
Ah, she's slowly coming out of her phantom pregnancy (thankfully! Poor baby has been so miserable with it. She is being spayed in March so no more suffering for her!) and this has had a huge impact on her behaviour with other dogs. She really has been withdrawn and unsociable so little Alfie has shared a house with a grumpy collie and an even grumpier Jack Russell! You've seen her so know she is normally quite sociable. Alfie has been very good with her, the odd 'play with me please!!!' moment but he's easy to distract.

Now, I think that is wishful thinking on Gerri's part actually!

Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
His little face = GORGEOUS!
Isn't it just!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Such a little love, isn't he?

TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Alfie Moon has an adorable little face !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >