Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 08:45 AM

The joys of getting out early!

When you get the whole field to yourself Well 8am is early for me on a Saturday. This is the view from the top of the field (taken on my phone) it's in tiers with a football pitch on each tier. By the time we made our way back down at nearly 9am coming up were a westie (who Tilly played with) a poodle, a yorkie, another westie, some JRT's, (it was like toy dogs day out!) a collie & an unnamable, some kids on bikes, some men setting up for football & some more kids with parents!! Well we did have the fields to ourselves for a little while

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 11:39 AM
sorry but had to laugh at your early start being 8am Mind you, it sounds like everyone round your way thinks the same, so it was nice for you to have the place to yourselves.

Love the photo of Tilly lying waiting
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
sorry but had to laugh at your early start being 8am Mind you, it sounds like everyone round your way thinks the same, so it was nice for you to have the place to yourselves.

Love the photo of Tilly lying waiting

is that late then!! well it is Saturday & I had to wash & style my hair first!! I've had it cut in a short bob into my neck so I can't just throw it into a ponytail now - I have to wash & style every morning before I leave the house, otherwise I look like mad Mary. Wish I'd have left it long now!!

yes Tilly was waiting for the ball - obvious isn't it
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
is that late then!! well it is Saturday & I had to wash & style my hair first!! I've had it cut in a short bob into my neck so I can't just throw it into a ponytail now - I have to wash & style every morning before I leave the house, otherwise I look like mad Mary. Wish I'd have left it long now!!

Awww bless, we were out at 5 am this morning, and yesterday, its so much cooler at that time of day
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 03:36 PM

yep that's practically mid morning. Unfortunately for me, the girls don't really know the difference between weekends and weekdays...a lie in is 6.30am, we're usually out at 5am. Mind you, when you go out as early as me, you don't have to wash and style before you leave the house as you don't usually get to see anyone else

I do have a confession though - if OH doesn't do the morning walks on the weekends so I get a lie in, I will often go back to bed after I've walked them
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 04:17 PM
is that late then!!
Bless, Suzie....... 4am's an early start here..... 5am is just about the right time.... 6am is a lie in

Lovely photos, hon - looks like Tilly had a fab time
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 05:41 PM
OMG hark at you lot There is only one 4, 5 & 6 o'clock in my day I usually get up between 6.30 & 7am working or not. Hub gets in around 6.30am - he used to take her out then, but then on his nights off she started waking early so I told him not too! he gives her breakfast & then she goes to bed with him & I get up leaving them loved up
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Aww Bless Fab pictures Thanks for sharing x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Looks like a lovely time was had, both alone and with company
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2010, 09:59 AM
8am is early for me too when I was at college, we would go out at 6 but now we are usually out at 9
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >