Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wearywolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2010, 09:50 PM

Dry complete diet survey

Hi there,

I'm completing my degree at uni, and I am currently studying Canine behaviour and nutrition. I have a very short 6 question survey which takes simply a minute to fill in. Please note that this is not a dissertation project, its merely to see if there is any link to behaviour problems from food. Its not scientific, etc.

I dont need your name or details or your dogs details. Im only really interested on those who feed a dry complete food.

Thanking you in advance for helping me with my studies to help dogs.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KPYNDXK

Ang x
Azz
Administrator
Male 

07-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I completed the survey - but it might be an idea to ask people whether they changed their dogs diet _because of_ previous problems.

It took me quite a while to find a food that agreed with Rocky's belly tbh

Most foods were too rich for him and just gave him the runs, I tried all sorts from very expensive ones to what the breeder was giving him - in the end some advice from my cats breeder came in handy... if you cat has tummy trouble make sure the food isn't too rich. So I gave Rocky a natural dried food that was more like a mixer and he's been on it ever since (Pascoes Natural Dog food)
WarFlyball
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Have done it
drewed
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-04-2010, 09:51 AM
yup yup
Wearywolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Thank you for your replies so far, I really could do with some more, I need 40 responses, so far I have recieved a very grateful 26. For those that have not completed it, please do, it will take at the most 1 minute to complete, I dont need to know your name or dog breed or any personal details.

Azz - Im very intersted in Diet in general, and do promote a very well known dog food which I love doing as the product is fantastic and what i really enjoy the most is educating pet owners about what goes into pet food from the training I have recieved but also all the research and studying that I have found along the way. I would love to know about health related issues, however for my survey I do not require that information, and I would therefore be asking irrelevant questions. The main ephasis of this survey is to find out if diets do have an effect on behaviour problems in particular bad foods that contain colourants, preservatives etc.

labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Done.......
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Wearywolf View Post
Hi there,

I'm completing my degree at uni, and I am currently studying Canine behaviour and nutrition. I have a very short 6 question survey which takes simply a minute to fill in. Please note that this is not a dissertation project, its merely to see if there is any link to behaviour problems from food. Its not scientific, etc.

I dont need your name or details or your dogs details. Im only really interested on those who feed a dry complete food.

Thanking you in advance for helping me with my studies to help dogs.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KPYNDXK

Ang x
Wearywolf : hiya. This is not meant in any way to be controversial, or to promote raw feeding over and above dry. But I am very interested to know why you only want to hear from dog owners who feed a dry complete food vis a vis behavioural problems.

There are, as they say, more than one way to skin a cat and I would love to know out of curiosity why you only want to hear from dry food feeders!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Done ................
Wearywolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Hi Gnasher

Its purely the assignment that has been set by my tutors at uni and the assignment breif specifically states that my survey has to be aimed at dogs that eat a dry complete food.

Sorry, not meant to offend any raw feeders etc.

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Wearywolf View Post
Hi Gnasher

Its purely the assignment that has been set by my tutors at uni and the assignment breif specifically states that my survey has to be aimed at dogs that eat a dry complete food.

Sorry, not meant to offend any raw feeders etc.

No offence taken !! Best of luck with your degree xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >