Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 06:39 PM

Lily is the size of a GSD!!!

Took the dogs on their walk a little while ago and they got absolutely filthy again. I can't wait for those summer walks without having to plan damage limitation for my car due to the mud!!

I thought I'd take some photos of Dylan to put up as he is a right old mud monster tonight. As always, madam had to get involved and plonked herself down infront of him. I took the photo and she was actually falling asleep as I did it! (late night last night which she hasn't recovered from yet!)

So, the result was an enormous Lily! I'm sure this is how she sees herself!

And here's Dylan in all his muddy glory!

bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Awww bless Lily wants to be a model, so that's why she plonks herself down in front of the camera. She cant have that muddy BC stealing her limelight now can she?

how muddy is Dylan ?? Looks like he must have had loads of fun getting into that state lol
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Nice mud Dylan - been a right old week of it, hasn't it?
Lily looks really cute sleeping sitting up!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Awww bless Lily wants to be a model, so that's why she plonks herself down in front of the camera. She cant have that muddy BC stealing her limelight now can she?

how muddy is Dylan ?? Looks like he must have had loads of fun getting into that state lol
I think you could be right there! She does stop and pose when I point the camera at her. I think she got so used to having her photo taken when she was tiny!

He was filthy!! He does seem to attract mud at the moment and with all his feathers, he gets so dirty!

Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
Nice mud Dylan - been a right old week of it, hasn't it?
Lily looks really cute sleeping sitting up!
Sure has and I don't think it's going to get better any time soon. She does look sweet doesn't she! Bless her she was soooo tired!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Lily is a camera hogger! She does love her close ups. An Dylan has turned into a proper little mud magnet. Hope Tilly hasnt led him astray!!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lily is a camera hogger! She does love her close ups. An Dylan has turned into a proper little mud magnet. Hope Tilly hasnt led him astray!!
It was funny because they both stopped and looked at the ditch where they all had a paddle that day, but fortunately they decided against it! You should see my floors this morning, there is a fine dusting of mud everywhere! Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
It was funny because they both stopped and looked at the ditch where they all had a paddle that day, but fortunately they decided against it! You should see my floors this morning, there is a fine dusting of mud everywhere! Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon!
So maybe its Tilly that pushes everyone else in then! It obviously isnt as much fun when there's no green terrier there. I've given up with my kitchen floor. Reckon Im gonna put mud coloured lino down!
Motley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 09:24 AM
awww not much cuter than a muddy dog
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Aww Bless Their both gorgeous.......Thanks for sharing x
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
So maybe its Tilly that pushes everyone else in then! It obviously isnt as much fun when there's no green terrier there. I've given up with my kitchen floor. Reckon Im gonna put mud coloured lino down!
She is definitely the Queen of the Ditch, that's for sure! I think Lily misses her muddy mate. Dylan is a bit too sedate for her liking now! I was lucky enough to get my floors washed today, as my son couldn't bear the mud coating any longer! I think he's forgotten how much mess these dogs make!

Originally Posted by Motley View Post
awww not much cuter than a muddy dog
Dylan had a lovely bath today so he's all clean and fluffy again! (that is until the next walk... )

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Their both gorgeous.......Thanks for sharing x
Thanks Lou!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >