Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 08:42 AM

To Absent Friends....

As it is the last day of 2009, I thought I would start this thread... mainly its because I am still racked with pain, guilt and upset over darling Remy's passing. I think of her all the time and I know I am not alone with my grief for much loved pets, that have left a hole in their owners' hearts. We have lost some beauties this year, so please feel free to add your babies to this thread...

To my darling Quinn, Lola, Buttons and Jonny, my beautiful guinea pigs, free at the Bridge, I will never forget you my babies xxx
To my Duchess, Remy Rascal, our time together was far too short and I wish I had had you longer, but you have a place in my heart forever, as the song said, you saved my soul Miss you so much darling and I always will xxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 09:07 AM
*hugs* Claire.
How I wish I could eliminate the "guilt" part of your post.
You gave Remy a home when she needed it most and cared for her immensely. You would only make the right decision I know. I hope the New Year is kinder to you xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
*hugs* Claire.
How I wish I could eliminate the "guilt" part of your post.
You gave Remy a home when she needed it most and cared for her immensely. You would only make the right decision I know. I hope the New Year is kinder to you xx
Thanks Pat I suppose the guilty part is just part of my character, but I do wonder could I have done something different..
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Thanks Pat I suppose the guilty part is just part of my character, but I do wonder could I have done something different..
its natural claire..it will pass,i felt it too with my boy as i think most people do,even when u know in your heart it was the best/only thing.{{hugs}}.xx

can i just send a thought to a human i lost this year too???...Rod..ratm did it for you!!!..miss u, love you,see you soon, look after my furries for me.xxxxxxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 10:45 AM
To Indi, my beautiful boy.
I love and miss you so much baby xx
To all our absent and very much loved friends, our lives were so much better to have known you.
Run Free at Rainbow Bridge xxx

Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Thankfully this year I havn't lost a furry friend but just wanted to say I was only thinking of Shona's Millie about 5 minutes before I saw this thread - special special dog who touched so many hearts on Dogsey.

To all who have lost a loved one, furry or otherwise, may time ease your pain and happy memories fill the hole in your heart x
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 11:44 AM
LADDIE

Just a wonderful dog. Passed on this year aged 15 after giving me 9 years of fun and love.
big paul
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Nanuk miss you like hell big fella

can i just say i also miss my other friends that i have lost over the years
you will all be in my heart for ever. titch,czar,
george who help't us trough some of the hardest times in are life.nanuk
who help't me get my life back.GOD i miss all
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2009, 12:19 PM
To all of you who have lost your dear furry friends this year, I hope time heals for you as much as it has for me, but it's been almost 3 years for me now since I lost my very best friend.

For me, I have lost the best mum in the world in September, and I missed her so very much over Christmas as I always will forever more. I take comfort that she's still around me, guiding me and watching over me. RIP dear old Mum, you are very sadly missed around here.xxxxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-12-2009, 05:19 PM
RIP Ellie

She was put to sleep just today.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >