Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Have fun! xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi All..talk about climate change I arrived in Spain and the very next day the snow came - all day. It was the worst weather they had experienced in 30 years, so much so some electricity pylons came down leaving us without electricity, light & heat for 3 days. We were pretty down in the dumps by day 3 and was about to move to my friends sons property in Girona - when it all returned.

Only to have the very next morning all the water cut off

We decided to make the best of it and go out for the day, to then get a phone call to say the downstairs of the house was flooded!!!!

Just wanted to give you all a laugh, as looking back now that's all we can do!! It was nice to get away - nice to be home though.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Hi All..talk about climate change I arrived in Spain and the very next day the snow came - all day. It was the worst weather they had experienced in 30 years, so much so some electricity pylons came down leaving us without electricity, light & heat for 3 days. We were pretty down in the dumps by day 3 and was about to move to my friends sons property in Girona - when it all returned.

Only to have the very next morning all the water cut off

We decided to make the best of it and go out for the day, to then get a phone call to say the downstairs of the house was flooded!!!!

Just wanted to give you all a laugh, as looking back now that's all we can do!! It was nice to get away - nice to be home though.
Oh dear; just when you thought you'd be getting a nice break in the sun!!

I have to say that I would be quite miffed (well, 'quite' being an understatement!), but glad you could see the funny side of it.

Reminds me of my mums friends when they went to Florida. They had two weeks of torrential rain and hurricane warnings. I think the sun came out on the day the left....Sunshine State I think not!