Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 12:58 PM

Cats do not like snow

Mocha is decidedly unhappy, she went out at 2am this morning (her choice) and shot in at 100mph as soon as I got up.

Minx..well this is Minx's first snow, she has been out and sniffs at it, pats it and looks puzzled. Once she is in she sits at the nearest window trying to catch the snowflakes going past, at least till the lumps of snow melt, then she goes off to bed. It's really funny to watch
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Mine have spent all night wanting to go out then doing an emergency stop at either the door or window. I also love when they do venture out the walk when they try to put no paws on the floor and look like they are walking on a very hot floor!

6 very unhappy felines here
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 03:43 PM
my tabitha normally gets me up at around 4am to let her out. the first morning of the snow she went to rush out and stopped dead!! she literally is going out for a tiddle and that is it at the moment!! now this is a cat who generally spends a good few hours outside every day. she hates it!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 05:05 PM
My cat Halibut didn't really like it either, but it didn't stop him going out.
Mind you, he didn't half used to make me laugh as he used to walk along shaking each paw as he lifted it off the snow.