Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 11:50 PM

Jake and his tumble dryer ball...

jake has a tumble dryer ball he pinched from my bfs... well, he found it and my bfs mum didnt have the heart to take it off him lol. and he loves it for some strange reason...

he looks like such a dafty
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Aww Bless him My dog chewed mine LOL
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2009, 11:56 PM
He's lovely. He's really pleased with that tumble dryer ball, he thinks it's a great find!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:31 AM
whenever i see jake's folded left ear it makes me think of lily! honestly, if ever we could it would be a dogsey moment to get those 2 together! maybe we could photoshop them or something!

he's a gorgeous boy and i just love his expression in the first pic! what a poseur!!
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:40 AM
You are obviously totally underestimating the huge amount of street cred one gets for donning a tumble dryer ball in the dog world........
They are the Rolex of jakes world Lozzi - come on!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless him My dog chewed mine LOL
lol, jake loves his too much. although i know he get round to chewing it soon

Originally Posted by Annajayne View Post
He's lovely. He's really pleased with that tumble dryer ball, he thinks it's a great find!
lol thanks, he really does. i dont know what it is that makes him like it so much...

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
whenever i see jake's folded left ear it makes me think of lily! honestly, if ever we could it would be a dogsey moment to get those 2 together! maybe we could photoshop them or something!

he's a gorgeous boy and i just love his expression in the first pic! what a poseur!!
lol, i wish you loved closer! would love for them both to meet, i think they would get on great!

lol, that first pic is my favourite
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lol, i wish you loved closer! would love for them both to meet, i think they would get on great!

lol, that first pic is my favourite
i just know they would! lily is such a tomboy that jake would be rough and tumbling with her and it would be so funny!

he's a stunner! i know he has his slightly special moments too, but generally he is one good looking dog!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 12:54 AM
actually that didn't sound right to me! he is always a good looking boy! you know what i mean!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
You are obviously totally underestimating the huge amount of street cred one gets for donning a tumble dryer ball in the dog world........
They are the Rolex of jakes world Lozzi - come on!!
lol, i think i really am. looks cool though doesnt it? think he could start a new trend

i just know they would! lily is such a tomboy that jake would be rough and tumbling with her and it would be so funny!

he's a stunner! i know he has his slightly special moments too, but generally he is one good looking dog!
that was meant to say lived the o and i are too close lol

it would be funny to see them together lol, and he certain has a lot of 'special' moments lol

actually that didn't sound right to me! he is always a good looking boy! you know what i mean!
i know what you mean