Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 05:12 PM

Paranormal Activity

Just heard about this film Paranormal Activity on the radio, supposed to be the scariest film ever, people even left the cinema crying and Steven Spielberg thought the dvd he received of it was possessed.

I like Scary films but i don't know if i'd go and see it something too freaky about it.
Its filmed Blair Witch style on a camcorder.
Here's the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 05:28 PM
i went to see saw 6 last night and saw the trailer to this. it looks brilliant and i agree, there is something a little freaky about it but i'm up for it!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Is it actually being shown over here??

I saw the trailer for it ..as its sponsoring Most Haunted atm..
Did a search for it last night and it said it wasn't available in my area!!

I want to see it!!
I remember the Saw film..was it 2 or 3..where people were meant to be leaving the cinema being sick etc..but I laughed all the way thru..There has only been one bit in all those films that made me cringe was when Amanda was in the pit of hypodermics..I don't like needles much!!

So when is it meant to be released?
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:13 PM
According to IMDB.com its released in the UK 27 november 2009.
I think the Saw films are more shocking than scary i like them though its the same with the film Hostel i wasn't scared but just gave me a weird feeling.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:21 PM
strains of "The Exorcist" The hype that went around when that was first shown in the 70's got everyone wound up so much so that people were running from the theatre into the arms of salvation Army soldiers.

I was so nervous by the time I actually sat my bum on the seat to watch it that I missed most of it coz my head was in my lap and my fingers were stuck in my ears.. But I do think they stretch the boundaries sometimes, not sure if I want to see this, I love all things paranormal but not sure if this one, like "The Exorcist" would give me sleepless nights lying in bed with an overfull bladder and not daring to move in case the bed moved.

xx
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 07:44 PM
i like scary films but them my imaginary really runs away with me and i freak out so when there is hype about things i dont really watch them because im more scared of what im like afterwards but im always so curious.
I still haven't saw the exorcist though.
I even freaked out a the supposed video of Michael jacksons ghost i was scared to go up my hall to go to the toilet. lol
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 10:36 PM
I remember watching a film called "The Entity"..it was pretty good...think it was banned after that...
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2009, 09:42 AM
We like horror films, but tbh, don't actually think any of them are scary these days!
Would like to see this when it comes out