Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:18 AM

Fallen hard for little kitty

I was browsing a rescue site (cat) the other day, when I came across the most beautiful little girl, she's only a kitten and was dumped at a petrol station, they have literally hundreds of cats and kittens looking for homes but I kept coming back to this little girl, thinking....could i?

This morning the urge was too much and I had to take another look, it all got too much and i have made some enquiries

Watch this space
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Aaawwww Babe, you have such a tender nature, I can see you opening an animal sanctuary babe x x x x x x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Aaawwww Babe, you have such a tender nature, I can see you opening an animal sanctuary babe x x x x x x
That would be fab, wouldnt it?! I may not be considered a suitable home, you know what some rescues are like, in fact i went to them years ago before i had dogs, to get a buddy for my then one cat but they turned me down on the grounds Mia was too young.

If its meant to be, it will. Thats how i'm looking at it anyway
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Well babe, I hope it ends up what is best for all x x x x x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 08:45 AM
fingers crosssed x

ETA: my friend is desperate for a little kitty, she has worked for the rspca in the past, had a home check and was refused!!!!! she is travelling all the way to Blackpool on Thursday to pick up her little kitty. Must be something in the air!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 09:26 AM
There are so many cats and kittens needing homes as well in this country it's very sad. Hope all goes well for kitty and you.
Becky
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Fingers crossed for you.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Thank you all, I havent heard anything yet, she may have already found a home, she is sooo pretty it wouldnt surprise me at all.

She was found at a petrol station after being dumped, she was covered in oil and petrol and was only discovered when some children were seen throwing lit matches at her

She has the prettiest little face and has melted my heart, I would post the pic they have of her but not sure i'm allowed to pinch it