Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 08:07 PM

opps im a bad mummy

we let ben out in the garden. and er forgot he was there. thought it was quiet. so a few bikkis later and lots of strokes. i think hes forgiven us.
but he was eyeing up hubbys sasage sarnies. now that was a bit much ben
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Lol i think everyones probably done that before.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Your a ''bad Mom'' and I need reporting to the RSPCA....just ask Reah.

I will post in a moment....when I have been allowed to feel less guilty
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Anyone with a conscience would have given up that sausage to that poor deprived maligned doggie, just to see him happy again after being so cruelly excluded.

Perhaps you need a dog flap?
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Bad, bad mommie I sincerely hope he got a bit of sausage

Been there, done that, exept it was only the faint, pitiful yaps that woke me up at 2am one morning that made me realize that my old boy was still outside, and when I opened the back door to let him in, he had this really sad look on his face and wouldn't come in untill I told him too, he must have wondered what on earth he'd done wrong , but he spent the rest of the night in bed, yes in bed, with me and was fine after that
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Oh deary me, imagine leaving him outside. What a shame

Dougal barks at the door till we let him in, so there's no chance of forgetting Dougal.

One day he gave me heart failure, he had been out as normal, and instead of barking at the door he yowled and yelped like he had been hurt! Boy I shot to the door to see what was wrong and he trotted in as if to say 'what? I just wanted in'. He seems to have caught my OH's sense of humour!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 09:51 AM
we had the window open. but he just curled up on the step and was looking all cold n sad when he came in. and no he didnt get a sausage either lol hes on a strict diet but hes had lots of fuss. and im hoping he will of forgotten it by now. but knowing ben he wont. he dont ask very often to go in the garden he wont do anything out there, and now he def wont lol
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Poor Ben.

Karen and I were laughing about this yeaterday as we did the same thing with Breagh.

Skye and Fingal always give a woof to let us know they're still out and want to come in but Breagh isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

She was out there for hours in the rain probably standing looking around wondering where everybody had gone.