Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
puchku
New Member!
Female 

22-04-2009, 12:31 AM

Bad Bad Day!!!!!!!!!!

I had a real tough time today ...its sooooooooooo hot here ...cant sit in one place. And as if this was not enough , there was a power cut .....!!!!!!!

Mum just wouldnt wake up ...i was feeling sooooooooo hungry .....but then i wouldnt have eaten the same old stuff.....after a sumptutous chick meal last night

.hmmmmmmmmm..........

at tea time started the deafening loud speaker for election suddenly disbalanced me ....gosh ! how uncouth humans are ! wonder what made GOD create them ! sigh! I wonder if there are any dog fights between Dog - GODs & Human - GODs! Who cares!

WILL SHE STOP YELLING ON THE MICROPHONE!!!!!!!! pls ..pls ..pls someone fan me .....the sound waves are geeting converted to heat into my ears and spreading throughout my body ...
Finally i got some milk to drink ....tastes gr88888888 yummmmmmm

oh no! its time for mum to go to work ...
i hate this moment ....cant see her go away from me ...coz her wretched sis tortures me to no end...i suffer he only for mom!
and becoz she gets the bone for me ...surp!
thts all for now ..feeling sleepy ....finally the power has returned ...since mom has left ..i think its better to get some sleep.good night folks ....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Hope you managed to cool down..... x