Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:24 PM

i am devastated

hi all,

need cheering up here. most of you know the problems that i've been having with my neighbour next door.

well, at 9.45 tonight i got a knock on my front door, the police, who said they needed to arrest me , because apparently i have been accused of making a rassict(? spelling) comment to my neighbours ex boyfriend.

what can i say - of course i haven't, and would never do anything like that. i work as a carer and see and care for many people from all walks of life, background, religion etc etc.

i am just devastated that someone could be so cruel and make such an acusation.

please bear in mind that i may well loose my job too, the job i absolutly love and can't wait to get to work every morning for.

i have to go into abingdon police station at 6pm tomorrow night to be arrested and interviewed under caution. i can't beleive this is happening to me.
i am so very upset.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Hopefully this ex will tell the truth and show everyone what an evil person she is

I really don't know what to say, other than try and keep your chin up You've done nothing wrong, and hopefully the police will see that.

Then I'd sue your neighbours for slander

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxxxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Yes when you go to the police station tell them you want to make a formal complaint about the neighbour too. Hope all goes well for you.
Becky
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 09:54 PM
What can I say Mel, just tell the truth and you should be fine.
Thinking of you.
x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 10:48 PM
You tell the truth, even the not so nice stuff, police are good at picking the liars out, when was this ment to have happend?
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Thats awful.I feel for you,I really do.Like others have said,all you can do is tell the truth.I would tell them everything and they should have records of your phone calls to then (i think im right in remembering that you have had to ring them a few times in the past) and im sure they will get to the bottom of this.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 11:01 PM
well i was told it was done the day her boyfriend came at me in my car and smashed my wing mirror - police haven't even taken a statement from me about that!!
but how i was ment to have done it then i don't know, as i came out of my house he was stood on my path and he said 'i want a word with you', i said 'don't think so' and went to get in my car at which point he decided to chase me so i got in the car quick and locked the doors, when he got to my car he was shouting abuse at me - don't know what as i turned the stereo up cos i didn't want to hear it - he then banged on the window of my car and hit my wing mirror which then smashed the mirror in it.
i like to know how that is rassict

right now, through tears i am searching removal companies as this is where i want to be

its up in scorpio country!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I honestly think you will be fine, when did he break the car wing mirror, was it a while ago?
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I honestly think you will be fine, when did he break the car wing mirror, was it a while ago?
it was at the begining of the easter hols so about 2 weeks ago, i was so scared that we went and stayed with a friend. and we no longer walk through the front door, we go out of the house through the garden because its safer
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Oh Mel, what an awful predicament to be in, I thought she was supposed to have been long gone by now. Keep looking for property up here, you'll find something suitable I'm sure, just look at what I managed to find, and then you can start your new life without morons like her to contend with.

As the others have said, the police must have records of what she's been up to so, hopefully, it will not get to the point of you being arrested.

I'll keep everything crossed for you and don't forget, if you want any inside info on any properties, or want to use us as a base to go looking at houses, please do so.

Sheree x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >