Has anyone signed up to Quidco?
Is it safe?
Is it easy to manage for an OAP!?
Do you save much money?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:22 PM
my mum uses quidco... if she uses it any one can Lol, it is easy, you sign up and when you are going to buy something you go onto quidco and enter the store name or what you are looking for, if the store has an offer with quidco then you can click to visit the site, sometimes though you lose things like free delivery if you are getting money back, in which case you may need to open an incognito window so it doesn't track you have been to the website via quidco. My mum uses it for everything, booking holiday accomodation, car hire, buying clothing, sending flowers etc etc
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Thanks Griff, it does sound interesting but I am always super cautious. I bet I would end up buying the crown jewels or something
SEGB
New Member!
Female 

26-11-2014, 11:29 AM
I use Topcashback which is very similar to Quidco. If I am buying anything online or booking hotels etc I always check to see if cashback is available. Then you just link through to the appropriate website. It's very easy to use and even if it is only small amounts of cashback it soon builds up

Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Nippy, if you do go ahead and join one thing to remember is the money isn't instantly credited back, i have known my mum to chase down money a few months after the purchase....nothing to do with quidco i believe it is who you purchased from that can be slow on crediting the money.
i saw mentioned on the daily about spam being in your emails phonecalls etc... we don't get any of this, we get an email off quidco to say cashback has tracked to our account and if a company alters their rates we will be notified of that.
You really won't notice any difference at all going through quidco, you are basically directed from their website to the website of the company you wish to order from so the whole checkout process is exactly the same... if you get part the way through and decide not to progress you just eave the website before completing the checkout and no money will leave your account