Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 08:36 AM

Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Hi everyone, Good morning to you all.

Lynn save journey down to Essex today, the snow didn't settle to bad just touches of it here and there, mind you everywhere is frozen. I hope the day brightens up for you and your Mum, nice to have the sun shining. Hope Gill is feeling up to it.

Any other poorlies, hope you are all on the mend. Still coughing well here and Steve wants me to go back to the docs to get more antibiotics but I don't think they will do any good.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, keep dry and warm and above all get well and stay well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 09:05 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry you still have that cough. Hugs.

Thinking of you and your family today Lynn. Safe journey

Bright and sunny but very very cold here. Teazle walked and washing blowing nicely on the line.

Stay safe and warm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Morning
Moyra, if you are still coughing, go back to the dr, they might not give you antibiotics but may try something elss, you shouldnt still have a cough after all this time
Morning Sue, you sound like you have been busy already!
i set my alarm for 7.30, supidly kept hitting snooze so didn't get up intil 10past 9...whoops. The garage hadn't called anyway
Lynn, thinking of you and your family today
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Morning.
Thinking of you LYNN xx
MOYRA do you an inhaler?Going on way too long isn't it,must get you down(( hugs))
Hi SUE,quiet on here today
Its FRIDAYbest day of the week A lot of rubbish clearing to do,have the pick up today so off to load it up
Have a great day,see ya later xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 09:36 AM
Oh Morning GRIFF Good luck with the garage
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Cheers Lacey, won't hold my breath. Hope you get all of your clearing up done...fancy doing mine too? need to go out today and i really can't be bothered, have to get my mums birthday cards and cat litter too....ooo better pick up the pets drugs from the vets too whilst i remember!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Very cold again here this morning, cars are frozen up, sun is out and blue sky and will be a lovely morning to walk the girls. In my thoughts today lynn and hoping the drive over to say goodbye to your mum will be easy and quick. Griff I've got the electrician having a look at the shower already, he says a new one, so may get him down to install a new box and there's a light fitting in the back bedroom to go up as eldest son managed to wreck the new one that was in there already, managed to get another one that looks the same thank goodness as I liked that light fitting!!!Going to see what I am looking at pricewise and go from there. Enjoy the conversation with the garage Getting worried we've not heard from Nippy and hoping nothing awful's happened, what with Celia and things. Would you pop over here please Eileen because I need to get stuck in with shifting stuff and keep putting it off, I need a human dynamo like yerself
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Morning all, I won't say good morning as I have just reported some one to the police for nearly mowing me down on the pavement on his bike with his poor dog attached to it. Can't say much more I suppose until the police have dealt with it. Trouble is I don't know where this person lives but I am sure I will see them again. Hope you all have a good day. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 10:29 AM
oooo Heck Brenda, hope you are o.k...poor dog, hope the police fin him
TW, hopefully if the electrician can get a shower the same the cost shouldn't be too bad as you don't have to change any of the wiring or plumbing, that's why we have triton as it is pretty much a straight swap.... hope you manage to crack on with your tidying up
I am worried about Nippy too, i hope her brian pepsi are o.k and also that Celia is doing alright
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Good morning fellow members another very cold morning here brrrrr.
Washing hung out and kitchen floor washed I am going to do some baking.

Enjoy your day everyone
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »