Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loupoppins
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2010, 07:19 PM

JWB cereal free..anyone use this???

Have just recently discovered the JWB cereal free kibble, and am delighted to say that Bella will actually eat it LOL
I have tried so many foods...LOL tried the originaljwb, she wouldnt eat it,tried orijen, and she ate it a bit.......
Discovered she loved the PAH rangein the silver bags, but I wasnt happy with the ingredients and her poo was not good LOL
Tried fish4dogs as she loves tuna and sardines, but she would only pick at it and lost a lot of weight, so reluctantly had to give up on that one.
I was going to go back to orijen, but saw the jwb cereal free and decided to try it. She loves it, and I must say seems great on it. Her weight has improved a bit since the fish4dogs, her coat is lovely and her poos are small and firm. yay!
And...for any that feed this there is £9 off the 10kg bags in PAH at the moment!(or there was yesterday)

so anyone feed this???what do you make of it???
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Since we got Poppy, we have tried almost every available food on the market (ok, an exaggeration... but feels like we have!), she was either picking, not eating or had really upset tummies with other foods. The vet recommended JWB Cereal Free and hey presto... this is the only one she will eat.. she loves it and is now enjoying her mealtimes, she has had no problems with it at all.