Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 04:15 PM

Ruby Young Cocker Spaniel Needs Her Forever home

Ruby is a lovely tricolour Cocker Spaniel who is 1yr old. and really needs a good loving forever home.
She has been with an older lady with health problems who has had to move and she can no longer manage Ruby or walking her and as her garden is not fenced either she cannot even let her out for a run in the garden.
Ruby is a sweet natured little girl, healthy but I don't believe she has been spayed and she could benefit from some training.
It is very important Ruby finds a home as soon as possible so if you can help her then please pm, email me or leave a message here.
Sorry I don't have any photos.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Can I crosspost this?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Yes Please
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Fingers crossed she gets her forever home soon x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 04:43 PM
How very sad.....
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2011, 09:21 PM
I am pleased to say Ruby now has her forever home very close to me. The lovely family have a very sweet rescue JRTx Corgi and the dogs seem to get on very well.
Ruby has already made herself at home and they sent me a lovely photo on my phone tonight of Emmas hubby laying on the sofa with ruby asleep under one arm and thier other dog asleep under his other arm.
I am going to go round next Monday to see them all and see that they are all still as happy and content.
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Thats fantastic!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I am pleased to say Ruby now has her forever home very close to me. The lovely family have a very sweet rescue JRTx Corgi and the dogs seem to get on very well.
Ruby has already made herself at home and they sent me a lovely photo on my phone tonight of Emmas hubby laying on the sofa with ruby asleep under one arm and thier other dog asleep under his other arm.
I am going to go round next Monday to see them all and see that they are all still as happy and content.
That is good news Bev, for a moment there I thought she may be coming your way

I love cockers, good job I don't live on my own otherwise I would have been fighting to get her.