Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 05:53 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Went to Sainsbury’s yesterday afternoon to get a few bits. I am becoming less enamoured with this supermarket every time I visit. There always seems to be one or two things that I can‘t get.
This time it was Pasta ‘n’ Sauce – these are handy for dinner if I’m not feeling too hungry and are great as a cupboard standby. Unbelievably, the other they didn’t have was MILK – they had some full cream, but no skimmed, or semi-skimmed. Honestly, you couldn’t make it up . The branch I was in is the largest one I’ve ever seen – it’s massive, with a home section and extensive choice in other things. For me, it was just another nail in the coffin for JS. I wish I had driven to Tesco now…..

Off out today to Tunbridge Wells, which will be nice. One of our favourite places (myself and Jackie) but also the place where the Passat had the front ripped off of it…. I’ve not been back since Easter so I expect we’ll thoroughly enjoy ourselves, as is the norm

Physio is being put on “hold” until after my holiday, as the exercises I will have to do are extremely painful. Jean (the physio) gave me a deep muscle massage on my left calf which hurt a bit to start with, but then became very nice indeed. My next visit is early September.

Anyway, enough waffling from me. Have a great Saturday everyone, and stay safe

Today’s:
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his check-up, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die." "Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse. No nagging. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week. If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely." On the way home, the husband asked his wife. "What did the doctor say?" He said you're going to die," she replied.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and warm here but overcast. Have a nice day out Vicki. Have a good Saturday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Morning Jackie
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Morning,
@gem!
I had my ex landlord and his wife round last night for dinner, it went very well, they gave me a painting as a housewarming present which is stunning, so I will hang that over the fireplace later.
Earlier, some folk I didn't recognise pulled up and parked their car on the track leading to the bog, mother and daughter and two grandchildren, parked so they blocked the track completely so I wandered out to tell them to move, and guess what, it was Paddy's wife and family! After extracating myself (as they are entitled to park there) I sold them a book! Deccy came out and the three year old (I am guessing her age) chased him round the outside of the house, hilarious to see a dog scared of a toddler wish I had my camera!
Weather here was stormy last night but although still windy, the sun is out at the moment. Deccy has had a lie-in but is watching me with one eye open, when he hears me click several times in succession he knows I'm logging off and starts dancing about ready to go on his walk.
That dog is too intelligent sometimes
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki and all, Megan and I are off to Ducky Park Farm again this morning (last time we came home with baby rabbit and guinea pig)! Megan's been up since the crack of dawn in anticipation, she understands (I hope) that we can't have anymore animals. Whatever you're doing have a great day all
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 07:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

I'll be late for work if I don't get my skates on. Got carried away experimenting with the camera and took forever to download a video of my babies. Better hop in the shower now

Have a good day everyone
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Morning All,
hope you are all well? i haven't been about in the mornings much lately too much puppy cleaning up to do. but now with them gone i'll have a little more time on my hands (for a few weeks anyway).
We have Trav's sons down at the moment it's the first time i've seen them since xmas and they are both SOOOOOO tall now both of them tower over me and the eldest is almost as tall as his dad we spent all day ont he beach yesterday and are planning a trip to Cowes today as it's Cowes Week. plenty of boats to see (quietly..... she yawns) All the kids at the beach found a mud pool and both of the boys went in up to their necks! yuck!!!
Have a lovely Saturday All
Kitt
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, I've got a busy day ahead today, firstly we have to go to PAH, Jack need some food, then we have to go round the garden centres to find a side gate for my Mum, she knows exactly which one she wants so it's a case of trying to find it, you can bet your life we'll have to go out again tomorrow
Hope you all have a good one
Christine
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2007, 08:33 AM

one and all have a great saturday xxdk
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Morning folks, not in a good mood today. Got my open uni result today and lets jusr say I won't be celebrating my result
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >