Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 03:42 PM

Better tell London we're coming...

Well all,

My girly trip to London is quickly approaching (October 23). We've managed to get first class train tickets through one of the girls. Her aunt works for the train company so it's first class all the way and it was dirt cheap.
We leave Darlington 9:30am and arrive in London around lunchtime. We have 2:00 reservations at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in Claridges and tickets to see Grease on the night! We're staying at the St Giles hotel withing walking distance of everything so don't know where we'll end up after the theatre We don't travel back until 3:30 the next day so Friday will be a shopping fest before we collapse back onto the train for the trip home!
At least we travel home on a Friday so we'll have the weekend to recover. Can't wait!!!!
I'm sure there will be many stories to tell as the three of us aren't really safe to be let out together. We can't have a night out with work without some trauma LOL Should be a blast
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you're going to have a fantastic time, J.

I look forward to all the photos, and hope you don't get into too many scrapes....

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 04:08 PM
London is not ready for you 3 hooligans Jackie! I have prewarned the Met Office as well as my mate Gordon I just wish I was coming too, what a riot you 3 will have let loose on the capital!!!! Don't forget the camera please, I'm sure we'll all enjoy a good laugh, maybe one of you on the train on the way home surrounded by all those bags - by that I mean the shopping bags!!!!! I'm dead jealous!!! Have fun - goes without saying really doesn't it!xxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Sounds like you're going to have a fantastic time, J.

I look forward to all the photos, and hope you don't get into too many scrapes....

Thanks mate. We will have a great time. You've already met Andrea and Hayley is a blonde Geordie who's a scream. Guaranteed someone gets a heel stuck in a grate for starters LOL

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
London is not ready for you 3 hooligans Jackie! I have prewarned the Met Office as well as my mate Gordon I just wish I was coming too, what a riot you 3 will have let loose on the capital!!!! Don't forget the camera please, I'm sure we'll all enjoy a good laugh, maybe one of you on the train on the way home surrounded by all those bags - by that I mean the shopping bags!!!!! I'm dead jealous!!! Have fun - goes without saying really doesn't it!xxxxxxxx
I don't think they are ready for us Aitch. The lads at work are already rolling their eyes and have suggested we get those bungee cords you use on toddlers to link us all together We won't forget the camera. I'm sure there will be plenty of shopping bags on the way home.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 04:16 PM
have a great time ! I wonder if you'll get to meet Gordon - wouldn't that be a treat too
I'm looking forward to the pics already
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
have a great time ! I wonder if you'll get to meet Gordon - wouldn't that be a treat too
I'm looking forward to the pics already
That would be fab. Thing is a couple of his restaurants are closed for refuribishment while we're there so it's possible he may just be there. We do know that Mark Sargeant is the chef and he's his right hand man so you never know!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I wanna come I love weekend breaks in London

I bet you all have a fab time x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
I wanna come I love weekend breaks in London