Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 08:16 PM

My foot & Tilly's mouth just collided

and I came off worse! decided to have a ball play in the garden because she hasn't been for her evening walk as I really haven't felt well this evening (you know how it is ladies!)
So feeling a bit better & wanted to give her some excercise in the garden. I was bored of throwing the ball after a while so I got the football and threw it in the air - the aim was for me to kick like a goalie only as I went to kick, Tilly went to catch & got my foot instead. OUCH!!! Right on the top boney bit, there is only a small cut but the force that she hit me with didn't half hurt & now there's a nice swelling lump which is turning purple. Poor Tilly must have been shocked at my yelp as I sat on the step & she was licking me all concerned. It was my own fault though! won't try that game again in a hurry
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Well at least she came to give you some comfort, bless her.

Done it myself......hurts doesn't it.

((((hugs)))) hope your foot is better soon....and Tilly's mouth xxxxxxx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Awwww, how sweet of her to give you kisses better.

I haven't had a bruise-less body since we got Woody!! ;o)
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Think we all must have done something just as daft at some point. I remember when I first got Bear he used to jump up like a pup something rotten and one time I went to kick the back door shut as I had my hands full, so I sort of stuck my leg out behind me and he jumped up to see what I had in my hands and I kicked him right in the plums, poor lad.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 06:13 AM
It's still throbbing this morning - oh woe is me!! won't be able to do any housework now
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
It's still throbbing this morning - oh woe is me!! won't be able to do any housework now
Awww you may have broken the toe, or Tilly has Oh well now you can't possibley do any housework, and who can blame you. You get yourself in the garden with a good book and put your foot up.
Milk it girl, milk it

Elaine xxx