Female 

01-05-2005, 10:27 PM

sick and horrid (dog fighting)

so sick, makes me very cross
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2005, 10:38 PM
I am not going to look I figure the title of the message says it all.
Diane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-05-2005, 10:45 PM
disgusting, just had a quick look and from the first couple of posts I didnt want to look further as I just get so mad with these sicko idiots that fight dogs
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Only read the first few and one word comes to mind SICK! Why are they even discussing it those poor poor dogs
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2005, 07:39 AM
disgusting...and they have the cheek to say they love their dogs
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Thats disgusting, talk about testosterone driven morons.why dont' they just get their nuts out to see who has the biggest, instead of useing dogs to prove they are Men? idiots

Mo
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2005, 09:19 AM
I have read the thread all the way through and for all their tough talk very few of the people actually use their dogs for fighting

I suppose its like pet gundog owners discussing their pets potential ability as a working dog - the breeds these people own are bred to fight - distastful though this may be to us, it is just as distastful to others that gundogs are used in the field.

All the while a particular pastime is legal (even if it isn't in this country, it is not globally illegal, yet ) there will be people who openly discuss it, and consequently offend those who are upset by it
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I, too, read the thread all the way through, and I'd agree with Iwlass - the majority of it is just tough talking nonsense.

I'd say about 80% of the posts consisted of hypothetical arguements - quite a few of these people even admitted to being against dog fighting and were just answering a hypothetical question.

About 18% of the posts reminded me of that 4x4 ad that's on telly at the moment - the one with the two boys sat in the back discussing where they got their tiny scars (mountain lion, grizzly bear etc). Most of these posts were preposterous exaggerations - I was particularly amused by the first post claiming an ovtcharka's "gameness" turns on at about 8 weeks of age

I think if there was any way of finding out about the people on that board, the majority would turn out to be about 9 years old

Becs
Housedog
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2005, 10:17 AM
People writing about scenarios, about which they know nothing.
Chico
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-05-2005, 10:28 AM
how on earth did you come across a forum like that where people are talking so openly about dog fighting? I was quite shocked when i first read it, but then i started to think along the lines of archaeopath, it sounds a lot like playground talk, still not nice though poor dogs i pity them if these people actually own dogs they certainly dont deserve to.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >