Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-01-2013, 08:05 PM

As one story ends,

So another begins, yep ok I know I half inched that from forbidden kingdom but it seems appropriate to me,after 12 miserable years in this lousy place and after the recent problems with,and I can only call them pure scum next door, We've decided to put the house up for sell!

Things haven't been great here, I lost my elkhund cross in 2002 very suddenly,then 5yrs ago I had to have surgery to remove a pilonidal sinus which has left me with back problems,and then in 2010 I had,(due to them) a large bust up with a certain corrupt rescue centre in bath after 20yr of helping them and got banned without me putting my side of things, that I no longercare about but later that year i lost my older collievery sudden and then in sept that year I lost my beardie very sudden indeed,and I've never got over it.

http://suzie-1996-1970.pets.gonetoosoon.org/ is her online memorial,she meant more to me than anyone could ever understand other than dog lover,that coupled with health problems and next door being jerks I've just had enough of here. So house is now up for sell just got the problem of finding somewhere, not easy when I've not got much to spare,so a new place still in the somersetarea is on the cards.

I can't say I enoy the thought of packing up and moving but it's easier than staying near those evil creatures next door, as well as being almost opposite the stupid police who tried to charge me over something I know I never did, I just hope I sell fairly quick and I'm looking forward to getting away from this hellhole soon.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 08:45 PM
You've been going through an awful time and as the saying goes, 'things can only get better'. Your memorial page is lovely

I hope you manage to sell the house quickly and can make a fresh start with lovely new neighbours. Lots of luck and keep us informed.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Good luck to you and your furries. I know from personal experience what it's like to have scum next door; although it is different fr everyone and affects us all differently.
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Don't worry I'm not leaving here so your stuck with me,but after all the trouble I've had with them next door I just want out,I think a new place even with all the hassle of moving is just what I need! I was thinking of moving out of somerset to fleetwood, but! if I do that I'm not sure what the hospital will be like as my shoes are custom made,and more so I'd never have a chance to bump into anyone from bath and that would make my day so somerset I'm a staying!

Jenny.g thanks for that,It's taken me two years to even think of doing a memorial, losing her has hit me so hard I doubt I'll ever get over it fully, she meant so much to me and I hada hard job to finally adopt her,after 4 years in kennels and I had walked her every weekend from the day she came in blue cross had the nerve to send a so called behaviourist to speak to me before I could take her home for good! we were together after for 8 great years,and I miss her,I'm hoping a new house will help with things,will keep you all posted.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 09:56 AM
That's a beautiful memorial to your Suzie - what a lovely girl she was.

Good luck with moving.
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks Lucky Star, like I said, she meant alot to me and losing her so suddenly to lymph cancer just two months after I lost my old collie it was something I think I'll never fully get over.