Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2009, 05:09 PM

Ex racing greyhound takes reserve CC

I didn't spend much time by the greyhound ring on thursday with not taking Button with us. I have just been looking at the breed results again and noticed that the winner of the reserve CC in the dogs was in fact the winner of the racing and coursing dog class.

Thats a good thing for a racer as at shows they are considered not to be standard and some judges will over look them with placings often with held from them.

Button at one show was beaten by a show bitch that would not stand for the judge to go over it or move correctly she was literally dragged round the ring. There was 8 in the class 5 show dogs and 3 racers the show breds got placed but the racers wren't even though the judge could hardly touch a show bred bitch she was still placed. Yet under a different judge Button came 5th out of 12 beating a lot of show breds.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 06:32 PM
What a nice win!!! Well done to all involved and well done to the judge for going against the grain!
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2009, 05:02 PM
I've heard that it wasn't the racing greyhound that won the reserve CC He was beaten in veteran by CH Mistweave making waves. It has been put on fossedata wrongly.