Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2006, 07:47 PM

soooo mad and can not do anything

im sooo mad and i can not do anything
i just found out my little girl is being bullyed at school by some girls one of them was her best mate before we moved and her dad is one of my mates but iv been told not to say any thing incase i make it worse i was bullyed at school and theres no way in going to sit back and she her be as well im going to have a word with he head tomorrow and see what she says
sorry rant over but what should i do i know what i want to do
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 07:50 PM
if your really concerned have a word ...thing is they could be best friends again tomoz kids are like that sometimes .....hope it all works out hun xxx
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

08-05-2006, 07:52 PM
i knwo she doesnt want you to say anythign btu you have to.
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2006, 07:52 PM
thanks i know she has not been mates with one for a long time
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 07:54 PM
The head needs to know, as does the class teacher. I work in a lower school and if we get so much as a sniff of bullying we are on it in a flash.
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-05-2006, 07:58 PM
My youngest was out of school for 9 months due to bullying, the school was hopeless at sorting it all out, yes i agree they could be friends again tomorrow it is usually the way it works, but if things have been going on a while then i would speak to the head and see what they come up with, bullying for any age can effect confidence and self asteem so the earlier its nipped in the bud the better, and if you get no joy from the head go to the board of governers and if that fails get in touch with the LED and speak to the educational social worker involved with the school, best of luck mate let us know how it goes, big hug to your babe
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Who told you not to say anything Shady? I would definitely go in and have a word with the teacher and say you want it stopping right away - no child should have to put up with that
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2006, 08:00 PM
shes just worryed ill go in all guns blazeing which i will but ill try and stay carm and let them know whats going on i was told once to stand up for my self and got seven shades kicked out of me so ill just try and stay carm
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Who told you not to say anything Shady? I would definitely go in and have a word with the teacher and say you want it stopping right away - no child should have to put up with that
my o\h foxy cos as you know i dont hold back when i say some thing i can tell the teachers but melodys worryed if i say some thing to the perants she will get picked on more
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi Shades. I was bullied at school too so I know EXACTLY what you want to do

Is it your little girl that has said you'll make it worse? If so you could try and explain that the only way for it to get better and stop all together is for you (or her) to tell the teachers and have the bully 'outed'

I had a small triumph today as it happens, at Charlies school. There is a bully that attempts to pick on my Charlie. They had a times table test last week and as Bully sits on Charlies table they marked each others work. Bully RUBBED OUT 5 of Charlies answers then marked them wrong!!!!! Charlie went to teacher and Bully got told off, you could still see the faint answers and they were correct, so the teacher re-marked her work. I had 'a word' in the ear of the maths teacher and her form teacher and said how unhappy I was that not alot seemed to be being done. Today they have started a week of tests (oats????) and Bully has been moved to sit alone - Charlie was laughing all the way home
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >