Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2007, 05:41 PM

Carer has made me laugh

Hi,

At tea-time my main carer came in and she made me smile inwardly

She had planned to do some sunbathing, (she's into that when she can) anyway that went out the window, as she had to do the housework becuase they have some friends coming for dinner tomorrow. So her boyfriend was on the couch watch what else but...football, so she shouted at him "you do the washing up or the hoovering" he had suddenly turned deaf, so she ended up doing both jobs, but when she hoovered she had to pick his legs up, he wouldn't even move. Anyway after that she went up stairs to sort out up there, she shouted of him to come and tidy up his things or they were going in the bin. After about half an hour he decided to go, he said he had itchy feet and hands, she asked if he had a rash, no, so they did what they had to do and he said he'd have to put his feet in some cold water - made them worse. She again asked him if he had a rash and pulled up his top, he had down the two sides, so she checked for menigitis he hadn't got that so called NHS Direct they said take antihistamine. He took one, it wouldn't be done to his stomach and he says "oh, that's better my feet have stopped itching I'm off to the pub!!

I would have killed him if it had been me in her shoes.

Ian
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:23 PM
typical , i agree ian if it had of been me my oh would have more to worry about than a rash lol xxxdk
ps glad it made you happy you need cheering up hun xxxdk
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:50 PM
My OH's ears would have been ringing and I would not have let up - I would have followed him to the pub - shouting all the way!!!!!!

But luckily he is not like that and so not really likely to happen (very often )

Your carer may well see the light one day! He does not sound nice at all.