Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 04:38 PM

Birmingham

Had a lovely day....weather was hot...tooooo hot for Kas who detests the heat and so lacked a little sparkle in the ring but still managed 4th in open dog.
Frankie was a little star...showed his socks off and won limit dog.Had some lovely coments from ringside so hopefully he too is maturing at last.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Well done and glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 05:34 PM
He looked good yesterday Nikki, taken his time but late developers last a long while.

Better tell people how Varg did after being out of the ring for 2 years.

Good News first, he was well behaved and managed a Reserve.

Bad News there were only four in the class
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Thought he did really well yesterday after such a long break.Was nice to see you about again.If I might be so bold(and not meaning to be rude) from the ringside he looked a little on the heavy side although as we know it is hard to tell with all that coat
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Well done the both of you!! I agree it was very hot, we were inside Bingley Hall and it was awful in there during the afternoon.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Thought he did really well yesterday after such a long break.Was nice to see you about again.If I might be so bold(and not meaning to be rude) from the ringside he looked a little on the heavy side although as we know it is hard to tell with all that coat
LOL don't worry Nikki, see the 'Burns High Oats' thread. Have to admit I knew he was over weight but until I saw the rest in comparison I had not realised just how over weight he was.

P.S. you can tell if it is fat or coat from the ringside by watching when they move if it moves too it is not coat
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Well done the both of you!! I agree it was very hot, we were inside Bingley Hall and it was awful in there during the afternoon.
Thanks BD, I was pleased, pleased that he was so good and very pleased I could still manage it, must admit my legs gave up at the end but that should improve.

It was not too bad outside but I can imagin how horrid it must have been in the building, stll better than the NEC any day although I liked it when the show was in the park, name of which escapes me. Just poped back into the space that used to house my brain, was it Perry?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Nikki, forgot to ask is your boy ok after his nasty confrontation with the benching chain? It was worrying to sit there and hear him complain goodness knows how he managed to do it especially as your son was sat on the bench as well.

Is he sore now or has he forgotten it totally?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
Thanks BD, I was pleased, pleased that he was so good and very pleased I could still manage it, must admit my legs gave up at the end but that should improve.

It was not too bad outside but I can imagin how horrid it must have been in the building, stll better than the NEC any day although I liked it when the show was in the park, name of which escapes me. Just poped back into the space that used to house my brain, was it Perry?
Yes Perry Park, 10 mins from my house, was ideal.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Had a lovely day....weather was hot...tooooo hot for Kas who detests the heat and so lacked a little sparkle in the ring but still managed 4th in open dog.
Frankie was a little star...showed his socks off and won limit dog.Had some lovely coments from ringside so hopefully he too is maturing at last.
Well done to you all, we were there on Sunday and were benched in the Prestwood building, I thought it would be too hot but it turned out to be cooler inside than out!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >