Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-03-2008, 01:19 AM

Rogan Dogue de Bordeaux male

Meet Rogan

Rogan is a 16-month-old Dogue de Bordeaux who is looking for a new home because his owners both worked fulltime leaving him home alone for 8hours a day. When he started taking his frustration out on their furniture and toileting indoors they felt they no longer had the time to care for him properly.

Rogan is a friendly, sociable dog who gets along well with everyone he meets. He is responding well to training and knows basic commands. He can now be left alone for a couple of hours without problems. His new owners will need to continue his training and teaching him manners - he has a tendency to jump up when saying hello and grabs onto your clothing when excited. He is good with other dogs, although his bouncy nature sometimes gets the better of him and care is need around little-ones.

Rogan is very affectionate, enjoying his cuddles, strokes and tummy tickles, and loving attention. He also loves to play, especially a game of football. This lively dog will need at least one hour of off-lead exercise every day to burn off his excess energy. His new owners will have owned large breeds before and will be knowledgeable about Mastiffs. Having never really been around children in the past, we would prefer to find him home where any children in the household are of at least teenage age and upwards.

Rogan is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:24 AM
He is gorgeous, have always loved the DDBs, oh I wish I could have him Fingers crossed for his new forever home asap!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Oh he's beautiful........I have a friend that has three, always thought they are a fabulous breed. I do hope he gets a home for life
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:44 AM
How handsome are you Rogan

I do hope your forever home is just around the corner. Lovely breed xxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm sure he won't be looking for long - he's gorgeous!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 10:07 AM
He is gorgeous, hope he finds his forever home very soon.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Rogan has found his perfect new home
Closed Thread