View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2006, 08:25 PM

Just thought i'd say so proud of my boys!

had to work a killer of a day today! got up at 6am took the boys for a walk at 6.30am got back at 7.40am then started work at 8am,managed to get a 15min break at 11.15am came checked the boys all was well,stuffed their kongs went back to work!!! 2.45pm came home for lunch(not hungry by then) took the boys out til 3.35pm,stuffed the kongs back to work!!!! 7.30pm home from work took dogs out for 30mins,fed them logged on to dogsey at some stage !!!!! What good dogs!! murphy is happy to be left alone for any lenght of time but widget has never been left that long(isnt wasnt planned) but he didnt destroy anything or do anything he shouldnt(i'd left the backdoor open all day) so just thought i'd say I LOVE MY DOGS!
ps i am knackered!!!!!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 08:27 PM
aww you got every reason to be proud of your boys they have done you proud by being well behaved big hugs to your babes for showing you how good they can be,as for yourself well done to you for rushing around checking on your boys walking them you need a nice long bath put your feet up and relax you deserve it as well
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2006, 08:27 PM
bless em.......... nothing like being proud of the little things that make us smile.
time to chill out...........hope you have a better day tom!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2006, 08:43 PM
What a pair of angels :smt041 And you're a star too, putting so much effort in to make sure you didn't leave them for long

As the others have said, it's time for a rest. Put your feet up and have a cup of tea/glass of wine or whatever is your thing
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2006, 09:38 PM
thank you!!! just had to go and help the duty vet do a pts it was a real nice old dog that i knew well(bless her she is in a better place now) .just had a beer !! feel a bit emotional prob cos i am tired! gonna have another couple of beers and keep chatting!!!!!!!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Aww sorry to hear that