Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 06:40 PM

New job first day :-)

I was so scared this morning it was unreal! But everyone was lovely, I learnt how to use the databases etc and all the general admin stuff.....I think I'll really enjoy it to be honest!

Everyone was very friendly!

Just spoke to tracy on msn, she is very angry still, but I just tried to be nice and I told her how I felt and she said maybe in a couple of months we can meet up and talk, but she's not promising anything....she's still single at the moment though which is good!!!

Feel a bit but at least she's not with anyone else yet!

Anyway, just thought i'd let you all know that today was good

Take care all,
Love Lorna xxxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Why is she angry? It is you who has had to move house etc.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2007, 06:45 PM
was just going to ask that myself! Why is she angry when she has stayed put and forced you and your dogs out and been quite uncaring really as to what happens to you all.
It is you who should be angry, dump her in a deep hole and then fill it in as fast as possible so she can't get out!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:02 PM
She appears to be extremely manipulative. She's making you feel guilty here, when she's the one sitting at home with no disruption. I know you don't feel it at the moment honey, but IMO you are better off without her. The more I hear, the less I like.......

Big hugs xox
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Thats fantastic about the new job. You deserve it sweetheart. Just concentrate on that for now
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:15 PM
So pleased you like your new job but i'm afraid i agree with everyone else, it takes two people to make a relationship and it takes two to break it, if i was you i wouldnt contact her for a while, she does nothing for your self esteem, maybe shes the one with the anger problem NOT YOU!!! You have done what she wanted so what does she have to be angry about?

From what i have heard so far you are well rid

Keep smiling xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Hi, glad your first day went well as for Tracy, well i have to agree with the others, she's got no right to be angry..its you thats ended up losing your home. Don't let her manipulate into feeling bad. Think of the positives of a fresh start with you new job.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Glad your day went well hun. Dont let Tracy get you down.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Glad you had a good first day!
As others have said it appears Tracey is being very manipulative. I know you still love her but I feel that a complete break with no contact for a couple of weeks will help you get your mind in order (I know how difficult that is lol!) so just throw yourself into your new job and dogs and leave well alone with Tracey for a couple of weeks.
Take care
Becky
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I just had the nastiest convo with her i've ever had, i told her i was sorry for everything and that i wish i could turn the clock back and she wrote:
TJ says:
i hate you when you're feelin so sorry for yourself, it's not attractive so why do it

I feel like ****, she's not being her and it hurts more than anything in the world, what the hell is so awful with me that she hates me so much!

ARGH!

Going to go cry into my pillow!
xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >