Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2006, 12:16 AM

Meg was Bitten in the Field

hi Guys, Meg Was Bitten Buy a Boxer meg was ON A LEAD..... AND THIS bOXER cAME FROM kNOWERE.... i SAW HIM OUT THE cORNER OF mY eYE bEFORE hE LATCH ON TO MEG..... bUT IM sORRY BUT I HAD TO kICK HIM OFF, THER WAS kNOWAY I WAS JUST GOING TO STAND bUY AND wATCH...... mEG WAS crying so Loud.... im So Upset this HAPPEND This Tea Time, Im so Very upset.... Meg Has Blood on her but we Dont know how Bad, as She...has Gone into Shock.... THEY HAVE tUBES ALL OVER HER.... pLEASE pRAY THAT mY bABY DONT Die .... im Scared To death
that Boxer came from Knowere And ther Was Knowone With it...Wish id Seen it before....Now i wish meg had Been off lead as She Might of been able To Run away.......God bless you meg I love you so much get better, and Don,t leave Me.

sORRY IF THIS IS A MESS.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Oh I'm so sorry You must be so scared. I really hope meg is ok. Don't think about the what if's, you did what was best.

xx
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh no! ! Poor Meg ! you must be beside yourself with worry ! Will be thinking of you both x x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 12:42 AM
OMG how awful, poor Meg and poor you. I can imagine how you must be feeling right now and I'm so sorry. I will keep my fingers crossed that she is okay, and that you are too.
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2006, 12:56 AM
thanks Guys... Megs in the vets...Right now I really Don,t know how Bad she is.... there Was Blood all over the place.... where Ever she Was White It was Red..... I know it always LOOK wORSE THAN IT IS .....bUT MEGS BEEN THROUGH tO much..... we are Not staying in the AREA ANYMORE..... THIS dog may bit a Child, I have Contacted the Police already.... there are People That have Been Looking for it already Even the Dogworden...
Julie Will let you know How Meg is. Hope its not as Bad as It sounds
AlanR
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-04-2006, 03:38 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Meg. That is my fear when walking my dogs
My thoughts are with you.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 05:51 AM
Oh Julie, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you and Meg. I'm praying for her full recovery and sending big {{{hugs}}} to you. xx
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 06:01 AM
Oh goodness me, how terrible for you, hope you have good news this morning. Be thinking of you and hope you have your little one back soon.
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Oh my goodness, how awful. I will be thinking of you and Meg and hope you get some good news soon. {{{{HUGS}}}} xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2006, 06:47 AM
So awful that this has happened. We're all thinking of you, hope you have good news this morning.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »