Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:20 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Good morning all you Dogsey Peops

I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I've asked permission from Lynn if I can do today, which means I get Thursday, so that's 2 days whilst Dave is away, otherwise, I get told off for spending too much time on the puter instead of paying attention to him! Men!

Still dark outside, but can't see any rain. Zena has just thrown up for some strange reason Just a small bit of bile, so I've given her some live yoghurt and hope she settles down. She's a strange one is Zena. Funnilly enough, after doing her Panacur a couple of weeks ago, I thought to myself yesterday how well she seems at the moment, she's been acting the complete loon for the past week, full of vitality, you would have thought she was 6 months old again, but hey ho, just have to see how we go. I did order another lot from the vet yesterday as a precaution for over Christmas, so looks like I might have to do that 2nd dose after all, but not yet, I'll see how it goes.

Hopefully you're all well, along with your doglets. Hope you don't have too much to do today, but I'm going up to the van to get the beds made up ready for Saturday so that it's out of the way, just in case, make hay and all that!

Enjoy your day folks, hope it's not raining (again!).
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Morning H and all

It's still dry here too, I hope Zena is ok and it's just a blip.

I am still coughing, getting fed up with it now. I still haven't written my Christmas cards, I was going to do that yesterday but was coughing so much I couldn't have written them, maybe today will be better. One of our local schools had 110 children off with the virus and everywhere you go people are coughing.

My dear boys and girls (Rufus, Chico, Kia and Arrow) turned seven years old yesterday, I don't know where the time goes.

I hope everyone has a good day today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Good morning Helena and all who follow.

Still dark here too. I do hope that Zena settles down again and that there's no need for more doses for her. It's so worrying when they are sick. With Rosie, we have to watch what we give her to eat or she's the same and it's not nice to watch them when they are feeling icky and uncomfortable.

We're off out at 9 am today as Dave has a hospital appointment to check his eyes. He's hoping that they aren't going to do any more laser treatment as it's very uncomfortable. While he's in there, I'll walk Rosie around the place and then settle down in the car with the Kindle while he's done. No idea how long he'll be in - it can be anywhere from an hour to 5 hours

Tomorrow morning I go for my eyes testing at the opticians so that I can get some much needed new glasses. It seems it's all eyes here at the moment.

Going to ring my grandkids tonight as they stay with their dad on Tuesday's. I'm hoping that Nathan is now over his sickness bug that that Louise (and John, my youngest) haven't caught it, but it's such an infectious virus and it seems numbers are up this year.

After the hospital, we are hoping to do our usual town trot around . Rosie will be happy with her extra walkies.

Anyways, onwards and upwards. Have a great day all!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Morning All, sorry been awol for some time alot going on atm.

Hope you are all well as are all your doggies xx

Have a great day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Good morning Steph. Nice to see you back
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning Helena,Morning all

Dry here this morning and it's supposed to be sunny
Going to try and catch up on my laundry,I want it all done for Christmas, and jobs I didn't do yesterday.

Need to fetch some bits in for tea,doing shepherds pie tonight

Tom has just left for school,Lizzie will be off to college in about 15 mins

Have a good day all
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Morning

We have the school nativity this morning so got up earlier to get everyone ready.

Michael woke up this morning and said:
"Time to play - yay. Porridge!"

Have a lovely day everyone.

xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Morning Helena, morning all.

Its never a problem stepping in or swapping Helena especially after all the hard work you did on my behalf when the mac finally broke.

Well up at silly 0clock this morning half past five. No manic barking no naughtiness first he thought he would like a game but I told him no then he remembered he had got me up for something else entirely and that was there was something/someone about. So for half an hour we were in and out checking the garden all thirty odd feet of it and he was doing his huffing barking noise .
Eventually I settled on the sofa and he decided he didn't want to get up for cuddles but would sit in front of the sofa watching the french doors. He did after a while lay back down the hall and slept till 7am then promptly let me know it was breakfast time. He is now laying near me settled for a while before our walk.
Gorden still not good and he has an interview on Thursday which can't be put off and obviously we really want him to get the job its only 5-6 miles away too.
I am doing all I can to nurse him back to health for Thursday. He has caught this from the classroom last week.
Really need some good Dogsey vibes please that he is well enough to attend and that he gets the job.

Good luck at the opticians Chris for you and Dave.
Hope everyone else is well too.

Mum not to bad yesterday but she is getting quite forgetful. Too be expected I suppose at nearly 93 and having been in the home now 6 months this week.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning Steph. Nice to see you back
Thank you
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Mum not to bad yesterday but she is getting quite forgetful. Too be expected I suppose at nearly 93 and having been in the home now 6 months this week.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Goodness, where does the time go - is it really 6 months now?

Everything crossed, double and triple crossed for Gorden on Thursday. x
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »