Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Elsa, A Truly Lovely Girl (SBT)

Hi, as you know I have been walking the dogs from the rescue shelter, well this is Elsa, I took her out last Friday and fell in love at first sight. We had to keep stop walking for cuddles, she is adorable, (made all kinds of plans in my head all weekend, only to fid out when I went back on Monday someone else loved her too and is now in the process of being rehomed, she is getting spayed on Wednesday, then is off to her new home).
Anyway I asked to take her out again today, and took her along to work, where a great fuss was made of her, she was in out kitchen and on the settee for cuddles and everything

Poor girl, she went into the home as a stray and was in a poor way, she had hardly any of her coat and was just all pink, so you can see they have done sucha good job with her, she deserves the best.....

Hope you like her as much as I do, thanks for looking.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:36 PM
She's gorgeous :smt049 :smt049

Such a loving breed is our staffie,very adaptable and very forgiving towards humans even if treated badly.

I hope she settles in her new home xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Awwww Janet she is lovely .So pleasedt hings are looking up for her and she has found her forever home
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
She's gorgeous :smt049 :smt049

Such a loving breed is our staffie,very adaptable and very forgiving towards humans even if treated badly.

I hope she settles in her new home xx
Indeed Sal, the girls at work who came downstairs to see her were genuinely touched at just how loving she is, even after having such a bad start. Poor girl she's not very old and it looks like she's had pups already!!!!

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Awwww Janet she is lovely .So pleasedt hings are looking up for her and she has found her forever home
Thanks Eunice, she deserves her forever home that's for sure...
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Aww Janet no wonder you fell for that little sweetheart, she's gorgeous. Its fantastic that she has a new home though, just a pity it isn't yours, so that we could see more of her. You are doing a fantastic job walking these dogs by the way. Well done you.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
Aww Janet no wonder you fell for that little sweetheart, she's gorgeous. Its fantastic that she has a new home though, just a pity it isn't yours, so that we could see more of her. You are doing a fantastic job walking these dogs by the way. Well done you.
Thanks Stamford, she is lovely, I do enjoy the walking, i feel awful putting them back in their kennels though!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Bless her - She's lovely! Hmmmm all sort of plans over the weekend you say I wonder what they were

Glad to hear she has found her new home and hope she will have a lovely and happy future with her new owner!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Bless her - She's lovely! Hmmmm all sort of plans over the weekend you say I wonder what they were

Glad to hear she has found her new home and hope she will have a lovely and happy future with her new owner!
Thanks Shaza, me too. Yep my mind was going into overdrive, she was on holidays with us n all sorts, never mind the most important thing is that she has her new home.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Aww she's lovely, and as for the plans, I can see why! There's def a hint of the Tobester in her looks, esp the black top lip!
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Thanks Stamford, she is lovely, I do enjoy the walking, i feel awful putting them back in their kennels though!!
Thats exactly why I couldn't do it. I would be near to tears everytime I walked away.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >