register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Who should Spike bark for?
Liverpool 4 22.22%
AC Milan 1 5.56%
Neither, he should help his Mum write posts on Dogweb 13 72.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2005, 05:02 PM

Who should Spike support?

Dear Dogwebbers

I have a terrible dilemma and I need your help. I am an Italian Spinone who supports Everton I want to sit on the sofa with my Dad (if I can trick Cadmus into getting off the sofa to make a space for me) and watch the Footie tonight. But I'm very confused - who do I bark for :smt017 It should be Liverpool, cos I was born in England, but then again, Liverpool, huh, being a died in the wool Toffee Dog, how can I support our arch enemy So should it be AC Milan, seing as wot I'm Italian. (Well, actually I'm of Italian origin, born of an English mum and a Dutch dad and domiciled in Scotland, so I'm quite international really :smt003 ) Liverpool or AC Milan :smt102 Decisions, decisions

So I thought I'd let you decide for me :smt041

Love Spike
XXXXXX
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2005, 05:11 PM
help his mum much more fun than boring football
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

Dear Spike,

I think you should just support whoever is winning at the time - thats what I would do - sorry don't know anything about football - apart from Scotland always loses!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Hmm tough one!!! i think liverpool
Hamstaff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, I think if the idea is to help you get on the sofa for cuddles, then, I'd go with A.C Milan cos Dad will not be impressed if you're cheering for Liverpool will he????You might even get yourself banished for treason or some such.
Sian
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Spike, why would you want to watch humans trying to chase a ball about, when you know you can do it better yourself ??? Try barking constantly 'till your humans take you out

Love Pippin and Tia xx
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Good idea Pippin and Tia, but I'm afraid I've already been out tonight to chase rabbits and stuff Plus it's raining really, really hard now and I don't want to get my paws wet Mrs Sian Lady, I think you've got the right idea, cos if I get sent off for treason, stinky Cadmus will get on the sofa for cuddles and he's so stupid he doesn't even understand the offside rule

As for the rest of you, voting for me having to come on here instead of watching the footie I'm just going to ignore the result of the poll, cos I didn't even put that option on it, it was Cadmus trying to get the sofa for himself :smt019

Soon be kick off, byeeeeeeeeee :smt038

Spike
XXXX
Hamstaff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2005, 06:32 PM
[COLOR=Red]Mrs Sian Lady, I think you've got the right idea, cos if I get sent off for treason, stinky Cadmus will get on the sofa for cuddles and he's so stupid he doesn't even understand the offside rule

Hey, sneak up on Cadmus when he's not looking and put a Liverpool t-shirt on him, then sit up on that comfy sofa and watch while he gets relegated!!!
Sian
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2005, 06:37 PM
liverpoolllllll, watching the match now!!!!!!!!! go on liverpool
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2005, 06:42 PM
I think he should support whichever team will ensure him his dinner tomorrow!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >