Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 08:40 PM

Honey has matured.

Well I was kind off thinking that she will always be the dog who from the begining of the walk right till the end she runs around, but now she's reached four, and she is like what all the books say that a longdog or Lurcher type dog is, a dog that has short bursts of energy, the rest of the time she walks behind or beside me, and to be honest I miss her running everywhere like a mad thing, I'm thankful that I still have Diesel who acts like a puppy on walks, otherwise I would be really lost

Seriously though, she has taken me completly by surprise with this, after four years, in a matter of less then a month she's complety calmed down, how do people cope with this, I've always been told that she will take three to four years to calm down, but I really didn't expect it to happen, and I also bet that I am one of the only people who complains that their dog has got out of acting like a puppy after four years too Diesel is under strict instructions that he is not allowed to mature in about 6 months time aswell or there will be trouble
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Does it work for Mini Schnauzers too?

I suppose I can live in hope! Pepper was laid up with a tendon injury for a while and I'd forgotten just how busy she was!

I'll let you know in 2 months time...can't say I'd be glad to see the back of her wild ways!

J.