Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2010, 04:03 PM

Liver flapjack

Hope this is in the right place.

I made some the other day and if Ollie could stand on his head for it he would.

I took some of that out today and a red fish roll which you can buy from PAH and he was so intent on the two together that we jogged a little way round the field till he found something too sniff and I couldn't jog anymore.

He seems to prefer this too the liver cake it does smell more livery but I could be doing something wrong with the liver cake.

Recipe if you would like it.

Pack of liver, blitzed in food processor, add some porridge oats and a crushed clove of garlic and an egg.

Blitz together till it is a firm consistency so keep adding the oats till you get it how you want. Turn onto a baking tray and cook on a low heat till firm leave too cool then cut into squares. I have put some in the fridge and frozen the rest.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 04:26 PM
aahh brilliant some one at a show was through liver cake around the ring making her dog move My girl kept trying to get to it, and in the end the person gave me some for Fizzi, she has never shown as well! I need to make some, she loved it! want to see if the others like it to.
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 08:39 PM
The liver cake sounds a great recipe - so good I would eat it too.