Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 01:58 PM

Stray Cat

ok so i've been feeding this wee stray cat for maybe about 8 years now and she comes every single day without fail about 2 or 3 times to get fed and she sits in the back garden in the same spot waiting for me but shes went missing, last time i saw her was thursday afternoon and since then nothing as she has never does this she always comes at least once and when shes not being fed she always hangs around nearby and i can usually see her from the window but nothing, its really breaking my heart because i dont know whats happened i keep checking out the window to see if she has appeared for her dinner i feel really sad i hope nothing painful or awful has happened. I have never even touched her she trusts no one not even me she gradually has got closer over the years maybe 1 or 2ft away, im saying she i dont even know if she is a girl or boy but for some reason my family think it a girl. I still have hope she may turn up but after a week i will probably give up hope.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Don't panic yet. She may have done the cat thing of taking shelter in someones shed or garage when the door was open and now can't get out.
You could try asking round or leafletting, get people to check their sheds etc.
Cats, esp feral/stray cats are remarkably resilient and I'm sure she'll turn up fine.

What colour is she? as if she's a calico/tortoiseshell she will be a girl. Sometimes the colour gives it away. Sometimes they just look like girls as unneutered stray boys always get the puggy old Tom cat look about them especially if they are fighters.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 03:28 PM
thanks becky i really hope that she has taken shelter somewhere and can get out soon. I have been asking people that know her and looking peoples garden she sits in still a few people i want to ask but they haven't been in.
This is her:
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I would get some posters printed and do as Becky has suggested, get people to check their sheds and garages. Is the tip of one of her ears missing? That could be a sign she's been neutered and released again.
Becky
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Aww she's a poppet.... and she does look like a she, although I've had over 70 cats and been wrong on looks alone before lol
Since Thursday isn't that long for cats to disappear, so don't give up on her.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 05:09 PM
the tip of her ear isn't missing just looks like that in the pic. I dont want to print pics yet as it hasn't been that long. people might think im a bit crazy making pics for a stray cat?
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 05:52 PM
One of my cats has disappeared for over a week before, when he turned up he was skinnier but fine. I'm sure she will be OK,fingers crossed x
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 05:53 PM
thanks so much fingers crossed too.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2007, 01:55 AM
awwwwww bless her shes lovely hope she comes back soon
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran