Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2011, 10:34 AM

The face that lets you know.

That one of your dogs has been naughty.

Diesel is great at this, I walked into my bedroom the other day, didn't notice anything unusual until I saw Diesel on the bed with his, 'OTT I'm innocent I didn't do anything wrong' so I looked at him trying to work out what he had done, and saw his teddy pheasant (which he loves) and then something pink next to it, he had only stolen my santa hat which gets left in a drawer that I had left open, have to say, if Diesel didn't have his guilty face on I wouldn't of noticed, talk about put yourself in it is anyone elses dog like this?
Jofelicia
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2011, 10:40 AM
My little dog Bryan is monkey and is always stealing things, usually expensive things so that face is very common in my house! I also have an inkling that my big dog is letting the little one take the blame for his crimes aswell so his face normally has a very smug look on it!
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2011, 11:09 AM
ah yes, just at Christmas there i was dropping off the OH in town for a night out, i was out the house no more than 20mins. I returned to a happy to see me dog, but one that was acting odd. I went into the front room, normally there would be a wee furry heid following you, except this time the wee furry heid stopped short and was keeking round the door watching me. I walked over to the window to find a plastic bag had been totally shredded, on discovery, the wee furry heid whimpered and ran away

She's never done anything like that before or since, as it was my lunch bag, i can only assume the furry heid could not resist the smell of cooked ham! It was interesting that she knew she was in the wrong, they are not daft!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Mia has an 'up to no good strut'
When she has picked up something she thinks she shouldnt have she bounces past you looking right at you and daring you to take it off you

Yesterday she did that with a pink toy bone - which she then legged it outside and burried it in the lavinder

If she thinks someone is mad at her she has no ears (not that anyone is ever mad at her)

no ears face
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2011, 11:16 AM
My ESS x ACS used to do this. if we came in the door and was slinking around acting guilty, we'd search the house... usually we'd find a tipped garbage can somewhere... but we always knew when to search! LOL